BANGKOK (AP) — The Associated Press on Thursday named Ken Moritsugu, an accomplished reporter, editor and news leader with extensive experience in Asia, as its new Greater China News...
FIFA says Chinese dairy producer a 2018 World Cup sponsor
ZURICH (AP) — FIFA has turned to China yet again to find a sponsor for the World Cup in Russia.
FIFA says dairy producer Mengniu Group signed for the 2018 tournament, joining Chinese brands Hisense and Vivo in the second-tier sponsor category.
Mengniu becomes "the official drinkable yogurt and pre-packaged ice-cream of the FIFA World Cup and the official milk and powdered milk of the FIFA World Cup for Greater China," FIFA says.
PGA Tour signs deal to partner Chinese firm Shankai
BEIJING (AP) — The PGA Tour has signed a deal to partner with Chinese firm Shankai Sports to manage the operations of its China series for 20 years from 2018.
Shankai, a Beijing-based firm, says its new venture is receiving a 300 million yuan ($45 million) investment from Yao Capital, a private equity firm co-founded by former Houston Rockets player Yao Ming, and U.S.-based IDG Capital.
After a one-year hiatus, the PGA Tour China Series will resume next year.
- Business WireGreater China NAMA Solutions Market 2019: Analysis & Forecast 2016-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.comMay 16, 2019
- Globe NewswireOnconova Therapeutics, Inc. Reports Business Highlights and First Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsMay 14, 2019
- ACCESSWIREi-House.com Becomes Exclusive Agent of Karuitaku Timeshare Resort in Greater China RegionMay 14, 2019
- Globe NewswireOnconova Therapeutics Announces License Agreement with HanX Biopharmaceuticals to Develop and Commercialize Rigosertib in Greater ChinaMay 13, 2019
- Globe NewswireEverest Medicines Appoints Wende Chen as Chief Commercial OfficerMay 10, 2019