Histogenics: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
WALTHAM, Mass. (AP) _ Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) on Thursday reported third-quarter net income of $10.7 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
On a per-share basis, the Waltham, Massachusetts-based company said it had net income of 24 cents.
The results fell short of Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for a loss of 19 cents per share.
Histogenics: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
WALTHAM, Mass. (AP) _ Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) on Thursday reported a loss of $3.8 million in its second quarter.
The Waltham, Massachusetts-based company said it had a loss of 13 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were 25 cents per share.
The results missed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for a loss of 22 cents per share.
- Globe NewswireMarket Trends Toward New Normal in International Business Machines, Histogenics, Oxford Square Capital, and Hillenbrand — Emerging Consolidated Expectations, Analyst RatingsApril 30, 2019
- Globe NewswireHistogenics and Ocugen Enter into Definitive Merger Agreement to Create Nasdaq-Listed Clinical-Stage Company Developing Novel Ocular Gene Therapies and BiotherapeuticsApril 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireHistogenics and FDA Continue to Discuss NeoCart® Phase 3 Clinical Trial Data and Potential Regulatory PathwayNovember 29, 2018
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights Intersections, PRGX Global, Ecology and Environment, Histogenics, SeaChange International, and TransAct Technologies — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2018November 23, 2018
- Globe NewswireHistogenics Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating ResultsNovember 8, 2018