TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on a hearing on tax incentives in which a critic of the political powerbroker testifying was removed by police.(all times local):
MONCKS CORNER, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina school district has sued an insurance brokerage and several insurance companies, saying the district was sold excessive policies and charged too much.
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — State regulators say an Iowa insurance brokerage accused of a deceptive practice has agreed to repay more than $1.3 million to local governments.
- Globe NewswireRisk Strategies Names Chris Powers Employee Benefits Practice Leader for the Eastern U.S.November 5, 2019
- Globe NewswireRisk Strategies Acquires Reiff & AssociatesJuly 29, 2019
- Business WirePacific Prime Releases New Report on the State of Health InsuranceMay 20, 2019
- Business WireU.S. Risk Insurance Group Enters into Agreement to Be AcquiredFebruary 12, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal Insurance Brokerage Market 2018-2022 | Americas Dominates the Global Market | TechnavioOctober 25, 2018