WASHINGTON (AP) — A conservative author and conspiracy theorist entangled in the special counsel's Russia investigation said Monday that he had retracted an article that made false allegations...
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" — Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone; Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.
Stepson of target in Russia probe testifies to grand jury
WASHINGTON (AP) — The stepson of conservative writer Jerome Corsi, who is a target in the special counsel's Russia investigation, appeared before a grand jury on Thursday and was questioned about a computer that he and Corsi had discussed being "scrubbed," his lawyer said.
Andrew Stettner spent about an hour facing questions at the federal courthouse in Washington.
Mueller probe target says stepson subpoenaed to grand jury
WASHINGTON (AP) — Conservative writer Jerome Corsi, a target in the special counsel's Russia investigation, says his stepson has been subpoenaed to give grand jury testimony.
Corsi revealed the development in an interview Monday on Fox Business Network. He said his stepson, Andrew Stettner, recently received the subpoena.
Target in Mueller probe files complaint against prosecutors
WASHINGTON (AP) — A conservative author in the crosshairs of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation has filed a complaint with the Justice Department, alleging prosecutors tried to coerce him to give false testimony.
Jerome Corsi said Monday that the prosecutors were trying to entice him to lie to a grand jury and threatened to indict him.
Corsi is an associate of former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone.
Rep. Schiff suggests Roger Stone may have lied to Congress
WASHINGTON (AP) — The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee said Sunday that the testimony of former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone should be provided to special counsel Robert Mueller "for consideration of whether perjury charges are warranted."
- The Washington TimesRoger Stone, Jerome Corsi spar in civil suit in Mueller probe aftermathMarch 28, 2019
- The Washington TimesDOJ seeks dismissal of 'patently insubstantial' lawsuit brought by Jerome Corsi over Mueller probeMarch 20, 2019
- The Washington TimesRoger Stone sued by Mueller witness Jerome Corsi for defamation, assaultFebruary 8, 2019
- The Washington TimesAndrew Stettner, Jerome Corsi's stepson, appears before Robert Mueller's grand juryJanuary 24, 2019
- The Washington TimesJerome Corsi says he deleted emails connecting Trump officials and WikiLeaks to save laptop spaceJanuary 9, 2019