WASHINGTON (AP) — As President Donald Trump exercised his power by nominating Brett Kavanaugh Monday night at the White House, adult film star Stormy Daniels exercised hers about a mile away, wearing nothing but black heels.
"She is the one person who could take down Donald Trump," said Diana Lautenberger, 34, who said she works for a nonprofit group.
"We're here to support her," said Jim Simpson, 66, chuckling. "She needs money."
U.V. Report: Wiedrich gets ace; South Douglas Rodeo; Roseburg Volleyball Camp
Wiedrich scores ace
Ken Wiedrich of Sutherlin scored a hole-in-one on the par-3, 112-yard No. 7 hole at Oak Hills Golf Club on June 1.
Wiedrich used a pitching wedge on the shot, which was witnessed by Jim Simpson, Keith Bishop and Pieter Vanzanden. It was the fourth ace of Wiedrich's golfing career.
- Post-BulletinTrio cooks up a new distillery using local grainsJune 14, 2019
- The News-ReviewJim Simpson gets hole-in-one during round at Oak HillsAugust 3, 2018
- Star TribuneDealBoard website looks to become the Uber of real estateJuly 21, 2018
- Post-Bulletin13 years later, 'good dudes' break ground for distilleryJune 28, 2018
- The News-ReviewMoulton gets ace at Oak HillsJune 12, 2018