NEW YORK (AP) — Nike said Tuesday that its longtime CEO Mark Parker is stepping down early next year.
He will be replaced by board member John Donahoe, who formerly ran e-commerce company...
More Press Releases
- Business WireServiceNow Announces Bill McDermott to Become CEO, Succeeding John Donahoe, Who Is Stepping Down to Become CEO of NikeOctober 22, 2019
- Business WireNIKE, Inc. Announces Board Member John Donahoe Will Succeed Mark Parker as President & CEO in 2020; Parker to Become Executive ChairmanOctober 22, 2019
- Business WireServiceNow CFO Mike Scarpelli To Leave Company in Q3 2019May 2, 2019
- Business WireServiceNow Appoints Teresa Briggs and Tamar Yehoshua to its Board of DirectorsMarch 4, 2019
- BusinessWireServiceNow Outperforms Second Quarter and Raises Top Line Guidance for Full-Year 2018July 25, 2018