KLX: Fiscal 2Q Earnings Snapshot
WELLINGTON, Fla. (AP) _ KLX Inc. (KLXI) on Tuesday reported fiscal second-quarter earnings of $34.8 million.
On a per-share basis, the Wellington, Florida-based company said it had profit of 68 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and asset impairment costs, were $1.31 per share.
The aerospace products and energy services company posted revenue of $527.2 million in the period.
Kohl’s and Sucampo climb while Apple and Qorvo stumble
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SCMP)
The constipation and irritable bowel syndrome drugmaker agreed to be bought by Mallinckrodt for $18 a share, or $839 million.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
Analysts said sales of the latest iPhone model, the X, may fall far short of Apple's forecasts.
- Business WireGabelli Funds Names Denise Ramos, Jay Hooley, Amin Khoury and Cristina Stenbeck to Management Hall of FameApril 2, 2019
- Globe NewswireKLX Inc. Announces Notice of Redemption For All of Its 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2022October 9, 2018
- Globe NewswireKLX Inc. Completes Spin-Off of KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc.September 17, 2018
- Globe NewswireFactors of Influence in 2018, Key Indicators and Opportunity within Aspen Technology, One Liberty Properties, J. C. Penney, First Busey, KLX, and Johnson Outdoors — New Research Emphasizes Economic GrowthSeptember 4, 2018
- Globe NewswireKLX Announces Spin-Off Trading InformationAugust 28, 2018