Marvel’s Kevin Feige honored at 45th Saturn Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kevin Feige was honored at the 45th annual Saturn Awards but the Marvel Studios president gave higher praise to someone other than himself.
Marvel’s Kevin Feige to be honored at 45th Saturn Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige will be honored at the 45th annual Saturn Awards that will be streamed live for the first time.
Marvel’s involvement in ‘Spider-Man’ movies may be in doubt
LOS ANGELES (AP) — With great success comes great re-negotiation. In the wake of the announcement that "Spider-Man: Far From Home" is now the highest-grossing film ever in Sony Pictures' history,...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Marvel's push for more women and people of color in its immensely popular film franchise is extending to behind the camera as it launches its next round of films after the...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The global box office has a new king in "Avengers: Endgame."
The superhero extravaganza this weekend usurped "Avatar" to become the highest-grossing film of all time, with...
SAN DIEGO (AP) — "Avengers: Endgame" may have closed a chapter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but the blockbuster factory is not slowing down and only expanding in scope and...
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Mahershala Ali made the first move with Marvel Studios and "Blade." Comic-Con audiences learned on Saturday night that Ali would be playing the Marvel Comics character in a...
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Latest on developments at San Diego Comic-Con (all times local):
Two-time Academy Award-winner Mahershala Ali is going to be "Blade." Marvel Studios...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Filmmaker James Cameron has no bad blood with the Avengers, even though "Endgame" has eclipsed "Titanic's" worldwide record and bumped the 1997 blockbuster to third...
- 'Avengers Endgame' nears global record with over $2 billion
- Marvel closes a decade-long story with 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Review: 'Avengers: Endgame' is Marvel's machine in high gear
- 'Avengers: Endgame' poised to topple box-office records
- 'Avengers' stars tease 'bittersweet' 'Endgame'
- 'It's not cool' - Marvel head discusses 'Endgame' leak
- Before 'Endgame' arrives, a look at Marvel's box-office hits
- 'Avengers' directors explain three-hour 'Endgame'
Cuaron: Diversity in filmmaking ‘coming late’
Marvel head Kevin Feige to receive David O. Selznick Award
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige is set to receive the prestigious David O. Selznick Achievement Award at the 2019 Producers Guild Awards.
The Producers Guild of America says Thursday that Feige will join the ranks of Kathleen Kennedy, Steven Spielberg, Billy Wilder and Clint Eastwood in receiving the honor which recognizes a producer's body of work.
- Rome News-TribuneKevin Feige challenged 'old sequel mindset' with MCUAugust 18, 2019
- San Antonio Express-NewsEverything to know about MCU Phase 4July 22, 2019
- The Washington Times'Captain Marvel: Cinematic Universe Edition' 4K Ultra HD reviewJune 18, 2019
- Houston ChronicleIs ‘Avengers: Endgame’ the end of the Marvel universe?April 24, 2019
- Post-BulletinKevin Feige backs James Gunn for Suicide Squad 2January 9, 2019