Packers add defensive lineman Kingsley Keke in 5th round
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — The Packers went back to the defensive side of the ball with their first pick of Day 3 of the NFL draft, adding Texas A&M lineman Kingsley Keke on Saturday's fifth...
Texas A&M outlasts No. 13 Kentucky 20-14 in OT
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Jimbo Fisher has his first signature victory at Texas A&M. It took a little extra time to earn it.
Trayveon Williams twisted into the end zone on a 10-yard run in overtime to give the Aggies a wild 20-14 victory over No. 13 Kentucky on Saturday night.
Texas A&M’s Kingsley Keke has been on an upward track since he arrived in Aggieland from Richmond George Ranch. After seeing action in every game as a true freshman in 2015, the defensive tackle started the last nine games of the 2016 season, which included a season-high eight tackles during the Aggies’ 33-28 loss to Kansas State in the Texas Bowl. This season, the 6-foot-4, 305-pound vocal leader on the defensive front has recorded 12 tackles, a sack and two fumble recoveries.
- Wisconsin State JournalPackers take defensive lineman Kingsley Keke with pick No. 150 on Day 3 of NFL draftApril 28, 2019
- Rome News-TribuneFive more Aggies taken in NFL draft on SaturdayApril 28, 2019
- Rome News-TribuneEight Aggies picked to participate in NFL CombineFebruary 8, 2019
- Rome News-TribuneTexas A&M vs. LSU scouting report: Learn more about the Aggies' offense, defenseNovember 18, 2018
- Rome News-TribunePreseason All-SEC Football TeamsJuly 21, 2018