‘Homeland’ final season pushed back to fall Showtime debut
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — "Homeland" fans will have to wait longer than expected for the start of the last season.
Showtime said that the drama's planned return in June has been pushed back to fall.
The complexity of production is the reason for the season-eight delay, Showtime entertainment president Gary Levine said Wednesday.
Lista de nominados a los Premios Emmy
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lista de nominados a los premios Emmy, en las principales categorías, anunciada el jueves por la Academia de las Artes y Ciencias Televisivas. Para una lista completa visite Emmys.com.
1. Serie de comedia: "Atlanta", "Barry", "Black-ish", "Curb Your Enthusiasm", "Glow", "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel", "Silicon Valley", "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt".
2. Serie de drama: "The Americans", "The Crown", "Game of Thrones", "The Handmaid's Tale", "Stranger Things", "This Is Us", "Westworld".
Partial list of nominees for the annual Primetime Emmy Awards, announced Thursday by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. For the complete list, visit Emmys.com:
1. Comedy Series: "Atlanta," ''Barry," ''black-ish," ''Curb Your Enthusiasm," ''GLOW," ''The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel," ''Silicon Valley," ''Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"
2. Drama Series: "The Americans," ''The Crown," ''Game of Thrones," ''The Handmaid's Tale," ''Stranger Things," ''This Is Us," ''Westworld."
Patinkin makes refugee plea at WoF ceremony
Andrew Lloyd Webber is ready to write his own story
NEW YORK (AP) — The composer behind such iconic stage stories as "The Phantom of the Opera," ''Evita" and "Cats" is ready to tell his own.
Andrew Lloyd Webber plans to release his autobiography "Unmasked" on March 6, which loosely coincides with his 70th birthday on March 22. While there have been plenty of books about the composer, this will be the first he's written.
Patinkin, Tambor welcome Emmy politics
Partial list of Primetime Emmy Award nominations
Partial list of nominees for the annual Primetime Emmy Awards, announced Thursday by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. For the complete list, visit Emmys.com :
1. Comedy Series: "Atlanta"; "black-ish"; "Master Of None"; "Modern Family"; "Silicon Valley"; "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"; "Veep."
2. Drama Series: "Better Call Saul"; "The Crown"; "The Handmaid's Tale"; "House Of Cards"; "Stranger Things"; "This Is Us"; "Westworld."
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Farhad Nouri is known among migrants as Little Picasso.
The 10-year-old from Afghanistan, who is stranded in Serbia together with his parents and two younger brothers, has earned his nickname for two reasons: he knows how to draw and he loves Pablo Picasso.
"One day I will draw him too," Nouri said of the famous Spanish artist, his big dark eyes shining with delight.
Mandy Patinkin’s refugee plea
LONDON (AP) — Mandy Patinkin knows that his show "Homeland" hasn't always shown Muslims in the best light — but he says that is changing with the award-winning show's sixth season.
"It's deeply important to me," he said in an interview this week with The Associated Press.
Patinkin: Trump should allow refugees into US
- Daily Times-CallScott Rochat: Another StoryNovember 18, 2018
- Norfolk Daily NewsNew Movies: 'Life Itself' & 'The House With A Clock In The Walls'September 23, 2018