LOS ANGELES (AP) — Olivia de Havilland has asked the California Supreme Court to revive her lawsuit against the FX Networks show "Feud: Bette and Joan."
Lawyers for the 101-year-old actress filed the appeal Friday, asking the court to reverse an appeals court decision in March that threw out the suit.
De Havilland objected to her depiction on the show, saying her likeness was illegally used and her character, played by Catherine Zeta-Jones, came across as a vulgar gossipmonger.
- Globe NewswireAvid Helps HBO to Innovate Post Production for Program PromotionsApril 16, 2019
- Business WireUnited Kingdom's Animation, VFX & Games Industry to 2020 - The Total Value of the UK Games Industry is Projected to Reach US$ 5 Billion by 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.comApril 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireAvid Upgrade Provides Thailand’s National Broadcasting Service with Enhanced TV Production WorkflowApril 4, 2019
- Globe NewswireAvid Technology to Present at the Sidoti Spring 2019 ConferenceMarch 25, 2019
- Globe NewswireBloomberg Asharq Selects Avid Tools and Solutions to Establish TV News Production EnvironmentMarch 5, 2019