LOS ANGELES (AP) — Olivia de Havilland has asked the California Supreme Court to revive her lawsuit against the FX Networks show "Feud: Bette and Joan."
Lawyers for the 101-year-old actress filed the appeal Friday, asking the court to reverse an appeals court decision in March that threw out the suit.
De Havilland objected to her depiction on the show, saying her likeness was illegally used and her character, played by Catherine Zeta-Jones, came across as a vulgar gossipmonger.
- Globe NewswireAvid Technology to Present at the 20th Annual B. Riley FBR Institutional Investor ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- Globe NewswireOSS Reports Q1 2019 Results: Revenue Up 41% to $10.1 MillionMay 9, 2019
- Globe NewswireAvid Technology Announces Q1 2019 ResultsMay 6, 2019
- Globe NewswireAvid Technology Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsApril 22, 2019
- Globe NewswireAvid Helps HBO to Innovate Post Production for Program PromotionsApril 16, 2019