Florida may boost regulation of cosmetic surgery clinics
MIAMI (AP) — Choeun Nuon traveled from her home in California to a Miami-area cosmetic surgery clinic to have a so-called Brazilian butt lift in February 2017. Instead of recovering after the...
They went to the Dominican Republic to save money on liposuction and other plastic surgery operations, but 21 women in six states — including one in New Jersey — came home with a hard-to-treat bacterial infection that, for some, required more surgery, repeat hospitalizations and many months of antibiotics.
A CDC study of the outbreak in 2013, published today, highlights the risks of medical tourism.
As many as 750,000 people a year travel abroad from the United...
- Business WireGlobal Medical Tourism Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts Report 2019: Dental Treatment will Bring in Healthy Gains of $47.3 Billion by 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 8, 2019
- PR NewswireMedical Tourism Conference Moves to Abu Dhabi with Highest Quality of Participants in 12 YearsOctober 2, 2019
- Business WireInsights Into the Global Medical Tourism Market 2019-2025 - Dominated by Apollo Hospitals Enterprise, Asian Heart Institute, Fortis Healthcare, KPJ Healthcare Berhad, and Bumrungrad Intl Hospital - ResearchAndMarkets.comMay 30, 2019
- Business WirePoland Medical Tourism Market Potential Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.comMarch 27, 2019
- Business WireAsia-Pacific $486.72Bn Healthcare Industry Outlook, 2019 - Cell Therapy to Emerge as Leading Market Across Regenerative Medicine - ResearchAndMarkets.comMarch 20, 2019