Medley: Fiscal 4Q Earnings Snapshot
NEW YORK (AP) _ Medley Capital Corp. (MCC) on Tuesday reported a loss of $23.5 million in its fiscal fourth quarter.
On a per-share basis, the New York-based company said it had a loss of 43 cents. Earnings, adjusted for investment costs, were 1 cent per share.
The investment firm posted revenue of $15.2 million in the period.
- Globe NewswireMedley Capital Corporation Announces March 31, 2019 Financial ResultsMay 10, 2019
- Globe NewswireResearch Report Identifies Visa, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Carlyle Group, Medley Capital, TravelCenters of America, and Oppenheimer with Renewed Outlook — Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward MovementApril 1, 2019
- Globe NewswireGlancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces Investigation on Behalf of Medley Capital Corporation Investors (MCC)March 26, 2019
- Business WireMarathon Urges Stockholders of Medley Capital Corporation and Sierra Income Corporation to Vote AGAINST the Proposed Merger, Suggests AlternativeMarch 6, 2019
- Business WireOrigami Capital Partners Issues Open Letter to the Board of Medley Capital CorporationFebruary 11, 2019