Continuing its drive toward value-based health care, Medtronic PLC has named a Boston interventional cardiologist and clinical trial researcher to become its new vice president of global clinical research and analytics.
Dr. Laura Mauri will start to transition into the new job in June, and ...
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Tuesday:
Medtronic PLC, up $3.76 to $82.66
The medical device company said sales of heart devices, including newer products, drove its second-quarter sales higher.
Hormel Foods Inc., up $1.12 to ...
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Monday:
General Electric Co., down 96 cents to $23.43
The company said its chief financial officer will leave and named a Trian Fund representative to its board.
Medtronic PLC, down $2.88 to $76.93
CHESTERBROOK, Pa. (AP) — Animas Corp., a Johnson & Johnson diabetes-care business, has announced plans to discontinue manufacturing and sale of insulin pumps, affecting about 400 workers, half of them in the Philadelphia area.
The company said Thursday that about 90,000 patients using ...
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Coty Inc., down $1.84 to $17.71
The beauty products company disclosed a smaller quarterly profit than investors had expected.
Macy’s Inc., up 89 cents to $20.42
The department store chain said it ...
Medtronic 2Q profit surges, revenue misses expectations
NEW YORK (AP) — Medtronic PLC’s fiscal second-quarter profit more than doubled on higher sales of its heart and surgical devices. But revenue fell short of Wall Street expectations, helping to drag shares lower.
The Dublin-based company’s stock fell more than 10 percent in midday trading ...
Medtronic PLC is preparing to invest another $20 million in Israeli med-tech company Mazor Robotics, which is expected on Tuesday to announce a new robotically assisted spine-surgery system called Mazor X.
Analysts say physician interest in robotically assisted surgical tools is steadily ...
- Business WireSinus Dilation Devices Market Outlook in Europe to 2024: Breakdown by Product, End-user and Country - ResearchAndMarkets.comFebruary 21, 2019
- Business WireGlobal Laparoscopy Devices Markets to 2024, Featuring J&J, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and more - ResearchAndMarkets.comFebruary 19, 2019
- Business WireBio-engineered Stent Market to Surpass US$ 5,841.8 Million by 2026 – Coherent Market InsightsFebruary 14, 2019
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights Medtronic, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, World Wrestling Entertainment, Neogen, Holly Energy Partners, and Drive Shack — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2019February 11, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal Sinus Dilation Devices Market to Surpass US$ 5.7 Billion by 2026, with Major Players like, Entellus Medical, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Acclarent, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Medtronic PlcJanuary 25, 2019
- Star TribuneMedtronic has resolved three legal issues with Justice Department, pays $50.9 millionDecember 6, 2018
- Star TribuneMedtronic profit jumps 14 percent, Ishrak declares 'outstanding' performanceNovember 20, 2018
- Star TribuneScrutiny continues as Medtronic acknowledges cybersecurity issues with its medical devicesAugust 16, 2018
- Star TribuneMedtronic outlines growth plans at New York investor conferenceJune 6, 2018
- Star TribuneMedtronic net income up nearly 6 percent, beating analysts' projectionsMay 24, 2018