MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. (AP) — A suburban Detroit couple has been sentenced after authorities say they hired out a woman with physical and mental disabilities for sex while forcing her to live in a...
CUSTER, S.D. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died after crashing his motorcycle west of Custer.
The Highway Patrol says 63-year-old Michael Welch, of Rapid City, was killed when he failed to negotiate a turn on U.S. Highway 16 shortly before 1 p.m. Monday. His motorcycle collided with a guide rail.
TRESPASSING, BULLHEAD CITY — At about 8:50 a.m. last Monday, police were dispatched to the 2100 block of Highway 95 regarding a trespasser. Management reportedly told officers that Lester Alan Hancock had been sleeping and staying on the premises even though he had been asked to leave. At about 8:45 a.m. Wednesday, officers were dispatched to the 1700 block of Highway 95 in reference to a disorderly subject. Hancock was booked on suspicion of disorderly conduct and held for court.
WILMINGTON -- Increased traffic, strain on the public schools and the fear of large-scale housing development has many residents concerned with a petitioned article for the annual Town Meeting proposing to rezone land owned by the Sciarappa family near Andover.
WILMINGTON -- A petition article to change zoning at an Andover Street parcel in town has got some residents riled about a large-scale condominium development -- but the developer said such a development will not be coming to that land.
Jacqueline Welch is the petitioner and her father, Michael Welch, is the developer.
Bullhead City man sent back to prison for gun possession, resisting arrest
KINGMAN — A Bullhead City man was sentenced to prison Thursday for illegally possessing a weapon and resisting arrest.
Aaron Michael Welch, 36, pleaded guilty in September to resisting arrest and misconduct involving weapons.
Mental evaluations set in Macomb human trafficking case
MACOMB, Mich. (AP) — A suburban Detroit couple facing human trafficking and prostitution charges for hiring out a 29-year-old woman with disabilities for sex will receive mental evaluations.
WWJ-AM reports a judge issued the order Tuesday after attorneys for 38-year-old Michael Welch and 30-year-old Misty George of Macomb Township raised concerns.
Macomb pair accused of trafficking woman with disabilities
MACOMB, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say a suburban Detroit couple face human trafficking and prostitution charges for hiring out a 29-year-old woman with disabilities for sex while forcing her to live in a shed.
The Macomb County Sheriff's Office says 30-year-old Misty George and 38-year-old Michael Welch were arraigned on the charges Tuesday. George also is charged with using computers to commit a crime.
BULLHEAD CITY — A man who got into a physical fight with a police officer was Tased prior to his arrest, officials said
The officer sustained minor injuries to his hands and arms and had some personal property broken during the altercation, said Sgt. Raul Garzon, Bullhead City Police Department spokesman.
Fort Oglethorpe Police Department report for Jan. 27 to Feb. 2, 2017
Christopher Lewayne Graham, 41, of 26 Thelma Street, Fort Oglethorpe arrested on charges of driving while license suspended/revoked and failure to maintain lane.
Justin Michael Welch, 37, of 3807 Cuscowilla Trail, Chattanooga was arrested for theft by shoplifting.
Stacy Lynn Crofts, 41, of 309 Jenkins Road, Rossville arrested for forgery 4th degree.
- Globe NewswireRocky Mountain High Brands Announces Participation in EarthX on April 26th, 27th and 28th at Dallas Fair ParkApril 25, 2019
- Globe NewswireRocky Mountain High Brands Participating in Spring Investor Summit in New York CityApril 1, 2019
- Globe NewswireRocky Mountain High Brands Announces Informational Podcast and Participation in Spring Investor SummitMarch 27, 2019
- Globe NewswireRocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on $3,500,000 Judgment Against Former Chairman of the BoardJanuary 3, 2019
- Globe NewswireRocky Mountain High Brands Announces First Purchase Order and Deposit from CBD Life; New Websites for Rocket High and California BeveragesDecember 28, 2018
- Mohave Valley Daily NewsCommunity Watch, Sunday, January 13, 2019January 13, 2019
- The Washington TimesJudge Ellis: I was 'probably wrong' to scold prosecutors over witness in Manafort trialAugust 9, 2018
- The Washington TimesJudge T.S. Ellis, Robert Mueller prosecutors at odds over witness in Paul Manafort trialAugust 9, 2018
- Odessa AmericanDual Credit students earn certificates, degrees from OCMay 20, 2018