Will flying cars take off? Japan’s government hopes so
TOKYO (AP) — Electric drones booked through smartphones pick people up from office rooftops, shortening travel time by hours, reducing the need for parking and clearing smog from the air.
This vision of the future is driving the Japanese government’s “flying car” project. Major carrier All ...
TOKYO (AP) — A facial recognition system will be used across an Olympics for the first time as Tokyo organizers work to keep security tight and efficient at dozens of venues during the 2020 Games.
The NeoFace technology developed by NEC Corp. will be customized to monitor every accredited ...
- BusinessWireNEC Acquires the Largest Danish IT Company, KMDDecember 27, 2018
- BusinessWireA10 Networks Announces Global Reseller and Solutions Integration Partnership With NEC CorporationNovember 5, 2018
- BusinessWireNEC and Transgene Announce a Collaboration in the Field of Individualized Cancer Immunotherapy, Leveraging NEC's AI and Transgene’s myvac™ PlatformOctober 30, 2018
- BusinessWireNEC and Samsung Announce 5G Partnership AgreementOctober 24, 2018
- Watertown Daily TimesAirport Of The Future Is NowJanuary 4, 2019
- San Antonio Express-NewsWill flying cars take off? Japan’s government hopes soSeptember 20, 2018