PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — An effort to make Maine the first state to require labels on foods made with the manipulation of tiny particles was shot down Thursday by a legislative...
Sandia, Los Alamos labs get funding for quantum research
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Two national laboratories based in New Mexico have been awarded $8 million by the U.S. Energy Department to study the fundamental physics of all matter.
The award will fund two three-year projects focused on quantum research at the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Southern Illinois University trustees have appointed a University of Alberta nanotechnology scientist as chancellor of the Carbondale campus.
CARBONDALE, Ill. (AP) — Southern Illinois University System President Randy Dunn on Tuesday recommended that the school's trustees appoint a University of Alberta nanotechnology scientist as chancellor of the Carbondale campus.
Russian nanotechnology official arrested for fraud
MOSCOW (AP) — A top official for the Russian government's nanotechnology promotion arm has been detained on fraud charges.
The state Investigative Committee announced the arrest of Andrei Gorkov on Saturday. He is the managing director for investment of Rusnano, a state company that invests in nanotechnology projects. Rusnano has been touted by the government as important to making Russian industry more innovative.
GHBA Remodelers Council: Cabinet surfaces offered with nanotechnology
A few weeks ago, a manufacturer's representative for an American cabinet company proudly demonstrated the "self-healing" properties of a revolutionary new surface in our showroom here in Houston. It's not paint. It's a nanotechnology based surface that is "self-healing" to help increase the life expectancy of cabinet finishes.
Czechs open production of batteries based on nanotechnology
PRAGUE (AP) — A Czech company opened on Monday a production line for batteries based on nanotechnology, which uses tiny parts invisible to human eyes. The batteries are touted as potentially more efficient, longer-lasting, cheaper, lighter and above all safer.
- Business WireEnvironmental Monitoring Market - Global Forecast to 2025: Use of IoT Technology and Nanotechnology for Environmental Monitoring Products - ResearchAndMarkets.comSeptember 2, 2019
- Globe NewswireAtlas Nanotech of Guadalajara to begin alliance with European Nano Medical S.R.O.June 27, 2019
- Business WireGold Nanoparticles Market: Worldwide Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comJune 12, 2019
- Business WireGlobal Food Nanotechnology Market 2019-2023 | Growing Applications in Nutraceuticals to Boost the Market | TechnavioJune 10, 2019
- Business WireMicroscopes: Global Market Analysis & Forecast 2019-2026 -- Nanotechnology is Expected to Be the Fastest-Growing Application with a CAGR of 9.3% - ResearchAndMarkets.comJune 6, 2019