STURTEVANT, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin health care organization said will build a $42 million medical center in Sturtevant as the region prepares for population growth generated by the planned Foxconn Technology Group manufacturing complex.
Ascension Wisconsin said its plan includes primary and specialty care at the center, along with an imaging center, urgent care services, rehabilitation, occupational health and an ambulatory-surgery center. The organization also plans to hire 100 new employees.
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — The terms have expired for nearly all members of a federal advisory panel charged with making recommendations and providing guidance for a program designed to compensate workers who were exposed to toxic chemicals at U.S. nuclear weapons labs.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Ochsner Health System says it has bought a company that owns 12 urgent care and four occupational health clinics in the greater New Orleans area.
It says all 14 Millennium Healthcare Management Inc. locations will become part of Ochsner Health System.
A news release Tuesday announced the acquisition. It did not describe terms.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The state Bureau of Workers' Compensation has awarded two Ohio universities with money to research occupational health and safety.
The grants support research in how injuries can prevented in the workplace and ways to improve the health and productivity Ohio's workforce.
- BusinessWireGlobal Anti-fatigue Mat Market Forecast to 2023, with 3M, Justrite, Mountville Mills, Smart Step Flooring, UniFirst and Wearwell Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.comDecember 19, 2018
- BusinessWireThe North American Respiratory Protection Market to 2022 - Rising Importance of Occupational Health Gains to Drive the Volume Demand - ResearchAndMarkets.comNovember 6, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Occupational Medicines Market to 2023 by Intervention, Speciality, Application, Industry & Region - ResearchAndMarkets.comSeptember 12, 2018
- BusinessWireDane Street Welcomes New IME Medical DirectorJuly 17, 2018
- BusinessWireAxiom Medical Launches a New and Innovative WebsiteJuly 9, 2018