Ocwen: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) _ Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN) on Tuesday reported a loss of $41.1 million in its third quarter.
On a per-share basis, the West Palm Beach, Florida-based company said it had a loss of 31 cents.
The mortgage servicer posted revenue of $238.3 million in the period.
Ocwen: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) _ Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN) on Thursday reported a loss of $29.8 million in its second quarter.
On a per-share basis, the West Palm Beach, Florida-based company said it had a loss of 22 cents.
The mortgage servicer posted revenue of $253.6 million in the period.
On business: South Carolina joins crackdown against mortgage-servicing firm
Ocwen Financial Corp. isn't a household name in South Carolina or most other states, at least not to anyone outside of the mortgage or foreclosure business.
But its profile is quickly rising.
While the pain from the last residential real estate crash has largely subsided, the hangover is just starting to intensify for the Florida-based company.
NEW YORK (AP) — State and federal authorities have sued mortgage servicer Ocwen Financial Corp., saying the company botched the handling of millions of mortgage accounts. The action sent shares of Ocwen plunging more than 50 percent.
- Globe NewswireOcwen Financial Announces Operating Results for First Quarter 2019May 7, 2019
- Globe NewswireOcwen Financial Schedules Conference Call – First Quarter 2019 ResultsApril 30, 2019
- Globe NewswireOcwen Financial Awarded Top Servicing Performance Ratings From Fannie Mae for 2018April 16, 2019
- Globe NewswireResearch Report Identifies TC PipeLines, LP, Corcept Therapeutics, Energy Recovery, Edgewell Personal Care, Ocwen Financial, and RGC Resources with Renewed Outlook — Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward MovementApril 11, 2019
- Globe NewswireOcwen Financial Corporation Comments on Settlement With Massachusetts Office of the Attorney GeneralMarch 29, 2019