DETROIT (AP) — An Ohio woman faces multiple charges following a crash on Detroit’s east side that killed her 2-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son and left a 5-year-old daughter severely injured,...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine says wearing masks while in public during the coronavirus pandemic should not be a political issue but is about people acting to protect...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A 13-year-old Ohio girl was shot inside a home after fleeing inside from a group of teenage boys, authorities said.
Columbus police said the victim was sitting with...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say an Ohio woman has been charged with murder in the death of her 7-year-old son.
Columbus police were sent to a home shortly before 8:30 p.m. Saturday on...
- Ill inmate suggests firing squad as execution alternative
- Federal judge denies requests to halt 2 Ohio executionsSeptember 30, 2017 GMT
- Judge: Inmate drug reaction wasn't enough to stop execution
- Ohio court won't delay execution of condemned killer of 2September 7, 2017 GMT
- Condemned Ohio killer of 2 wants September execution delayed
- Child killer put to death in first Ohio execution in 3 years
- US Supreme Court denies stay of execution for Ohio convict
- Ohio argues against execution delays for 3 condemned inmatesJuly 21, 2017 GMT
- 3 condemned Ohio inmates ask high court to delay executionsJuly 18, 2017 GMT
- Appeals court ruling opens door to Ohio resuming executions
- Federal appeals court ruling on Ohio's 3-drug lethal injection method opens door to executionsJune 28, 2017 GMT
- Ohio could have path to obtaining long-sought execution drug
- Ohio governor delays 9 executions as court fight continues
- Witnessing death: AP reporters describe problem executions
- Ohio asks appeals court to review lethal injection processApril 12, 2017 GMT
- New Ohio lethal injection process rejected by appeals court
- 8 condemned Ohio killers receive new execution datesFebruary 10, 2017 GMT
- Federal judge refuses to lift order delaying Ohio executionsFebruary 8, 2017 GMT
- Death row inmates' lawyers want to witness other executions
- A look at the status of the death penalty in several states
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio has lost more inmates to COVID-19 than any other state, but its prisons nonetheless must begin reopening to accommodate a slow return to business — and to crime, the...
EUCLID, Ohio (AP) — Police in a suburban Cleveland city say they are investigating three fatal accidents on Interstate 90 on the first day of the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
- Parents of Ohio student speak out against North Korea
- Parents of Ohio student speak out against North Korea
- US ban on travel North Korea kicks in, with few exceptions
- Americans fly out from North Korea before US travel ban
- US bans travel for Americans to NKorea after Warmbier death
- Hometown Mourners Remember Otto Warmbier
- Student detained in N Korea is mourned at hometown funeral
- Ohio Community Gathers to Honor Otto Warmbier
- US student freed by North Korea in a coma dies at age 22
- Talked out: Cavs drop 4th straight day after team meetingNovember 2, 2017 GMT
- Hardaway, Knicks give Cavs 4th loss in 5 games, 114-95
- Nets overcome James' triple-double, beat Cavaliers 112-107
- Cavs' Dwyane Wade sidelined with bruised knee
- Tough millennial: Jaylen Brown could be Celtics' X-factor
- AP Interview: Wade wants to wear Heat jersey again _ someday
- It's done: Wade makes it official, signs with Cleveland
- Irving-Thomas deal continues NBA summer of blockbuster moves
- AP Source: Cavaliers agree to terms with Cedi OsmanJuly 12, 2017 GMT
- Cavaliers announce Jeff Green signingJuly 11, 2017 GMT
- AP Source: Cavaliers re-sign Korver for 3 years, $22 millionJuly 2, 2017 GMT
- Cavaliers sign veteran point guard Jose CalderonJuly 2, 2017 GMT
- AP source: Cavaliers owner, Billups met for 2nd straight day
- Cavaliers watch NBA draft as Billups watch continues
- Cleveland Cavaliers donate $875,000 to Habitat for HumanityJune 23, 2017 GMT
- Cleveland Cavaliers players, coaches serve Thanksgiving dinner to young students (video)November 22, 2017 GMT
- 'Shell-shocked' Pistons slapped around by LeBron, CavsNovember 21, 2017 GMT
- Cavaliers win 5th straight in 116-88 rout of Pistons
- Cleveland Cavs could remain in The Q through 2044, according to new leaseNovember 16, 2017 GMT
- Iman Shumpert, Teyana Taylor's reality show picked up by VH-1November 16, 2017 GMT
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers meet Keenu Not on subway: 60-Second Know-It-All (video)November 16, 2017 GMT
- LeBron James scores 31 points, Cavaliers top Hornets 115-107
- Hardaway hits late 3 to lift Knicks over Jazz 106-101
- Tampa Bay Rays hire Matt Quatraro as 3rd base coachOctober 24, 2017 GMT
- A look at baseball's greatest teams _ one for each franchise
- AP source: Mets tab Indians coach Mickey Callaway as manager
- Brantley has surgery, Indians weighing options on his future
- New York Yankees beat Cleveland Indians 5-2 in Game 5, advance to face Houston Astros in AL Championship SeriesOctober 12, 2017 GMT
- Indians' Encarnacion held out of Game 3 with sprained ankle
- Bullpen aces ready to follow Andrew Miller's lead this fall
- Indians overcome injuries to win Central, eye Series title
- 22 and through: Indians' AL record win streak stopped at 22
- Cleveland Indians' American League-record winning streak ends at 22 games with 4-3 loss to Kansas City RoyalsSeptember 16, 2017 GMT
- Catch 22: Indians rally, win AL-record 22nd straight game
- LeBron James congratulates Indians on 21-game winning streak
- Roaring 20: Indians equal AL record with 20th straight win
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A flag that flew over the Ohio Statehouse when the body of Abraham Lincoln lay in repose is on display for the next few months, the Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board...
PHOENIX (AP) — Like students across the U.S., Christa Schall was working toward graduation when the coronavirus closed her school. But unlike many, she can’t finish her classes online — her...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio’s unemployment rate hit 16.8% on Friday, the highest since the state’s current record-keeping system was developed almost 50 years ago.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Developers of a proposed six-turbine wind farm in Lake Erie said new restrictions placed on the project could sink it.
The Ohio Power Siting Board on Thursday gave the...
LISBON, Ohio (AP) — The “Godfather of Grass,” who was sentenced for his role in a large marijuana operation after eight years on the run, has asked a judge to release him from a federal prison in...
It doesn’t matter how the message is conveyed as long as it is communicated.
So the Pro Football Hall of Fame will have three members livestream a session Friday with Ohio youngsters as part...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Nursing home residents continue to make up the vast majority of coronavirus-related deaths in Ohio, according to new Department of Health statistics.
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — A former director of an Ohio memory-loss clinic accused by dozens of patients of falsely diagnosing them with Alzheimer’s disease has been indicted on federal fraud...
CINCINNATI, Ohio (AP) — In a story published May 16, 2020, The Associated Press reported on a call by the United Food and Commercial Workers International union to grocery store chains asking to...
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — A man who authorities said fatally shot the mother of his young son while the child watched has been indicted on murder charges.
HILLIARD, Ohio (AP) _ Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS) on Thursday reported fiscal fourth-quarter profit of $2.3 million.
The Hilliard, Ohio-based company said it had net income of 1...
WASHINGTON (AP) — A self-driving shuttle service that was ordered to stop carrying passengers in February has been cleared to resume operations with new safety precautions.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio's decision to shut down gyms and fitness centers was “arbitrary, unreasonable and oppressive,” a judge ruled Wednesday in a largely symbolic finding that nevertheless...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A federal judge has ruled that Ohio must allow groups pursuing voting law changes, a minimum wage increase and marijuana decriminalization more time and flexibility to...
WESTLAKE, Ohio (AP) _ Nordson Corp. (NDSN) on Wednesday reported fiscal second-quarter earnings of $92.1 million.
The Westlake, Ohio-based company said it had net income of $1.58 per...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) _ L Brands Inc. (LB) on Wednesday reported a fiscal first-quarter loss of $296.9 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier.
CINCINNATI (AP) — A federal appeals court has again ruled that Ohio can't execute a man who is intellectually disabled and was sentenced to death for the rape and murder of a 12-year-old Boy...
HAMILTON, Ohio (AP) — More than 300 ballots were delivered to the Butler County Board of Elections too late to be counted, according to the U.S. Postal Service’s chief operating...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A Michigan-based health system and its insurer don’t have to cover the costs of an Ohio doctor’s defense against murder charges in the deaths of 25 hospital patients, a...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A man accused of threatening a shooting at Ohio State University and vowing to hurt players on the football team is now scheduled for a change of plea hearing, according to a...
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — The wife and stepdaughter of a former Ohio minister convicted of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl have been sentenced to prison after they earlier pleaded guilty to...
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — A robbery suspect who jumped from a moving car was run over by the vehicle but still managed to flee from police, authorities said.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A lax safety culture at an air ambulance company led to the crash of a medical helicopter last year in snowy weather in Ohio that killed three people, federal investigators said...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Gov. Mike DeWine eased Ohio's stay-at-home order and travel restrictions from mandatory to strongly recommended Tuesday, while emphasizing that the coronavirus is not gone...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio National Guard units will be going to nursing homes this week to test for the coronavirus as the death toll continues to climb at a fast pace among long-term care...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Annie Glenn, who was thrust into the spotlight in 1962 when her husband became the first American to orbit the Earth, but who shied away from the media attention because of a...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Annie Glenn, the widow of astronaut and U.S. Sen. John Glenn and a communication disorders advocate, died Tuesday at age 100.
LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio prison inmate who confessed to killing a fellow inmate in a letter sent to a newspaper has been convicted in the slaying and sentenced to death.
LONDON, Ohio (AP) — The National Weather Service says a tornado touched down in Madison County in Ohio, but there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
CANTON, Ohio (AP) — A former Ohio transportation employee accused of defrauding the agency of more than $400,000 was sentenced to prison.
A judge ruled that if Kristy Williams, 38, of Plain...
HAMILTON, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio district has appealed a state appeals court ruling that they must provide police-level training to employees carrying concealed weapons.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — The University of Alabama is selecting the University of Michigan's pharmacy dean as its next provost.
The Tuscaloosa campus announced the appointment of James T....
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio will begin cracking down on social distancing at bars after photos showed plenty of customers standing and drinking on crowded patios during the first weekend...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Joe Burrow was a competent if unspectacular quarterback as a backup at Ohio State and during his first post-transfer season at LSU. In 2019, he transformed into Super...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said officials will do “whatever we have to do” to enforce social distancing and other protective measures if bars and restaurants fail to restrain...
BRYAN, Ohio (AP) — A sheriff's deputy shot and critically wounded a stabbing suspect in Ohio over the weekend, authorities said.
The Defiance County sheriff's office said deputies responded...
CINCINNATI (AP) — A British general's pessimistic prediction about a World War II operation is showing up as a coronavirus-era catchphrase.
LANCASTER, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say a pickup truck towing a boat/trailer in Ohio struck a freight train, killing a passenger in the pickup.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Ohio prison system plans to resume accepting inmates from county jails to begin their prison sentences, a practice suspended during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic to...