OGDEN — A national aerospace company will move some of its labor force to Weber County, bringing new jobs and tax revenue.
Manufacturer to change Mississippi plant output, add 50 jobs
HOLLY SPRINGS, Miss. (AP) — A hydraulic and pneumatic system manufacturer is changing what it makes in northwest Mississippi, planning 50 more jobs by 2019.
Ohio-based Parker Hannifin Corp. announced Friday that it will produce filters and filter housings in Holly Springs. Work now done there is moving elsewhere.
The Mississippi Development Authority is giving $200,000 to move and install equipment. Marshall County and Holly Springs plan property tax breaks projected at $400,000.
WASHINGTON, N.C. (AP) — A company that makes fuel products for transportation and off-highway markets says it's closing down its North Carolina operation, putting 220 people out of work.
Parker Hannifin buying Clarcor for about $4.03 billion
NEW YORK (AP) — Parker Hannifin is buying Clarcor, a maker of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products, in a deal valued at about $4.03 billion so it can expand its filtration portfolio.
Parker Hannifin Corp. will pay $83 for each Clarcor share. That's an approximately 18 percent premium to the Franklin, Tennessee-based company's Wednesday closing price of $70.45.
- Globe NewswireParker Scheduled to Present at Electrical Products Group Conference on May 21 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern TimeMay 10, 2019
- Globe NewswireParker Reports Fiscal 2019 Third Quarter ResultsMay 2, 2019
- Globe NewswireParker to Acquire LORD Corporation in Strategic Transaction that Significantly Expands Engineered Materials BusinessApril 29, 2019
- Globe NewswireParker Increases Quarterly Cash DividendApril 25, 2019
- Globe NewswireParker to Announce Fiscal 2019 Third Quarter Earnings on May 2nd; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. EasternApril 19, 2019