BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — A company is moving forward on a $100 million expansion of its pharmaceutical manufacturing operations in southern Indiana.
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Several North Dakota medical facilities are scrambling to stockpile IV bags in response to a nationwide shortage after Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico in September.
Earlier this month, the American Hospital Association said that the national health care system is "on the brink of a significant public health crisis" due to disrupted pharmaceutical manufacturing in Puerto Rico. The island produces much of the pharmaceutical products for the U.S.
- Business WireAWS Announces Strategic Collaboration with Novartis to Accelerate Digital Transformation of Its Business OperationsDecember 4, 2019 GMT
- PR NewswireCRB named Company of the Year by the International Society for Pharmaceutical EngineeringOctober 31, 2019 GMT
- Business WireTriPharm Services Announces Creation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing CenterOctober 16, 2019 GMT
- Business WirePharmaceutical Technology® Presents Webcast on Issues in Ophthalmic Drug DeliveryJune 13, 2019 GMT
- Business WirePharmaceutical Processing Seals: Global Market Outlook to 2023 - Increasing Demand for OTC Drugs is a Key Driver - ResearchAndMarkets.comMarch 15, 2019 GMT