WASHINGTON (AP) — Government regulators have again warned Dollar Tree’s parent company about importing drugs and cosmetics that could be tainted due to improper product testing during...
BOSTON (AP) — A bill aimed at giving cats and dogs that have been subjects in research institutions and product testing facilities a second shot at life is set to come up at a public...
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — One of two licensed marijuana growers in Louisiana says patients might have to wait two months later than hoped for medical pot products to be available at dispensaries across the state.
California began strict product testing for legal marijuana on July 1 and through Aug. 29 there were 10,695 samples tested and 1,904 failed, according to the state Bureau of Cannabis Control. Here are the findings:
REASONS FOR FAILURE (Some samples failed for multiple reasons)
—Inaccurate claims on package label: 1,279 failures
—Microbial impurities (mold, E. coli, salmonella): 114
BOSTON (AP) — Cats and dogs which have been subjects in research institutions and product testing facilities could have a second shot at life under a bill the Massachusetts Senate has passed.
The bill would require research labs spare animals from automatic euthanasia and instead offer dogs and cats for adoption through animal rescue organizations.
NEW YORK (AP) — Consumer Reports says a Samsung phone that's advertised as being "water resistant" actually isn't.
The problem appears limited to the Galaxy S7 Active, a rugged model available only through AT&T in the U.S. The standard S7 and S7 Edge models have the same claims on water resistance and passed tests.
Consumer Reports, a non-profit organization that is well respected for its product testing,
- Business WireIntertek First U.S. Lab Approved by AT&T as Preferred Testing & Certification Provider for IoT Accelerator ProgramSeptember 16, 2019 GMT
- Globe NewswireLittle Green Pharma exports Australia’s first locally grown medical cannabis product to GermanySeptember 13, 2019 GMT
- Business WireFirst Insight Announces New Insight Customer Experience (iCX) PlatformJuly 17, 2019 GMT
- BusinessWireFirst Insight Reveals New Analytics Solutions for Merchandising and Planning at NRF 2019January 7, 2019 GMT
- BusinessWireSloanLED Launches 10-Year Product and Labor Warranty on LED ProductsSeptember 12, 2018 GMT
- The ConversationWhy your generic drugs may not be safe and the FDA may be too laxDecember 4, 2019 GMT
- The ConversationHow gene-edited white blood cells are helping fight cancerNovember 18, 2019 GMT
- The ConversationI study teen suicide and believe clinical science can predict who is at riskOctober 16, 2019 GMT