Jack Black may not return for 'Goosebumps 2'.
The second instalment of the fantasy-action film was given the go-ahead earlier this year but, although many people automatically assumed that the 48-year-old actor would reprise his role as R.L. Stine for the blockbuster, it's believed there's a chance he may not be able to as Rob Lieber - who has been attached to the movie - reportedly hasn't included his character in the sequel, according to Cinema Blend.
CHARLESTON — It's Halloween weekend, so it's only fitting that the world's best-selling children's creepy monster author, R.L. Stine, is here to celebrate.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — "Goosebumps" creator R.L. Stine got a surprise during his first trip to San Diego Comic-Con: The 73-year-old author received the organization's Inkpot Award, which recognizes contributions to the worlds of comics, fantasy and sci-fi. Past recipients include Steven Spielberg, Neil Gaiman and George Lucas.
"Everyone's being too nice to me," Stine said. "I'm not used to it. I don't get that at home."
8 p.m., DISNEY CHANNEL: R.L. Stine's Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls — When the Hall of Horrors show arrives in Danville, several high school friends can't wait to get scared in this 2015 teen horror comedy. As they make their way through the carnival, however, they gradually discover the showman (Andrew Kavadas) and his company actually are trapping and feeding off the souls of lost young people. Dove Cameron (Disney's "Descendants") and Katherine McNamara ("Shadowhunters — The Mortal Instruments") star.
- Westport News‘Goosebumps’ author named keynote for Saugatuck Storyfestyesterday
- Tribune-ReviewKidworks season opens at The Theatre Factory in TraffordNovember 14, 2018
- Aiken StandardFive books to read before you see the moviesOctober 30, 2018
- Aiken StandardMovie review: ‘Goosebumps 2’ is a kid-friendly monster mash, but it’s no graveyard smashOctober 13, 2018
- Aiken StandardMovie Guide: What's playing in Aiken for the weekend of Oct. 12October 12, 2018