WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Saturday she's "alive" and on her way to being "very well" following radiation treatment for cancer.
AMHERST, N.Y. (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg gave University at Buffalo law students a memorable start to the new academic year Monday when she accepted an honorary degree on campus and talked...
WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed radiation therapy for a cancerous tumor on her pancreas and there is no evidence of the disease remaining, according to the Supreme...
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Gabriele Grunewald, one of the country's top middle-distance runners, has died at her home in Minneapolis after inspiring many with her long and public fight against cancer. She...
BRUNSWICK, Maine (AP) — Sen. Angus King of Maine says he is resuming treatment for prostate cancer, but the radiation therapy won't affect his work.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A jury has ordered Aetna to pay more than $25 million to the family of an Oklahoma City woman who died a year after the insurance company refused to cover a type of radiation therapy.
ELKO, Nev. (AP) — Rural northeast Nevada cancer patients will have to travel to get radiation therapy after an Elko oncology center closes its doors next month.
The Elko Daily Free Press reports Elko County Board of Health Commissioner Cliff Eklund announced on Wednesday that the Northeastern Nevada Radiation Oncology Center will close May 30.
DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — A state board has denied an eastern Iowa hospital's request to buy equipment used in radiation therapy, dealing a blow to plans for a $25 million cancer center.
(The Conversation is an independent and nonprofit source of news, analysis and commentary from academic experts.)
DAKAR, Senegal (AP) — Christine's doctor felt a small lump in her left breast at a checkup in 2015, though she was flooded with relief when the technicians assured her they had detected nothing amiss.
Still in pain more than a year later, she pushed for another mammogram. The 44-year-old mother of four was then diagnosed with advanced breast cancer.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is expanding its cancer care network in Ireland by entering a partnership on a new radiation therapy center in the country.
UPMC announced its collaboration with Bon Secours Health System on a joint venture to expand the Maryland-based nonprofit's campus in Cork, Ireland.
- Business WireUnited States Metastatic Breast Cancer Treatment Market to 2025: Focus on Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Biologic Targeted Therapy, Breast Surgery, Hormone Therapy - ResearchAndMarkets.comNovember 15, 2019 GMT
- Business WireNANOBIOTIX Announces New Results From Pre-Clinical Immuno-Oncology Study at SITC 2019November 12, 2019 GMT
- Business WireBlue Earth Diagnostics Announces Highlights of Technical University of Munich Presentations on Initial Clinical Experience with 18F-rhPSMA-7 PET Imaging in High Risk Primary and Biochemical Recurrent Prostate CancerJune 26, 2019 GMT
- BusinessWireGlobal Interventional Oncology Market Outlook - 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comDecember 20, 2018 GMT
- BusinessWireAckerman Cancer Center Celebrates 1,000 Patients Treated with Proton TherapyOctober 16, 2018 GMT