LIHUE — Kauai is now home to the largest integrated solar and battery facility in the world.
The 52 MWh Tesla Powerpack plus SolarCity solar farm is the first utility scale solar-plus-battery storage system of its kind and will bring Kauai Island Utility Cooperative’s renewable energy generation to more than 40 percent.
- Business WireGlobal Distribution Boards Market Review 2015-2018 & Forecast 2019-2027 - Leading Players, Supply Chain Trends, Technological Innovations, Key Developments, and Future Strategies - ResearchAndMarkets.comJuly 22, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal Mobile Substation Market 2019-2023 - Increasing Awareness of Carbon Emissions and Favorable Regulatory Policies - ResearchAndMarkets.comJanuary 29, 2019
- BusinessWireGeothermal Electric Power Generation - Global Markets to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 25, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Battery Monitoring System Market (2017-2023) to Grow at a CAGR of 18.23% -- Rise in Investments in Data Centers / Global Renewable Power Generation Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 8, 2018
- BusinessWireVolt/VAr Management Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comSeptember 24, 2018