ROME, Ga. (AP) — A former employee of a northwest Georgia school district has been indicted following his arrest in a multi-state child exploitation sting.
More Press Releases
- Business WireConocoPhillips to Host Analyst & Investor Meeting Nov. 19November 6, 2019
- Business WireConocoPhillips Announces 38 Percent Increase in Quarterly Dividend; Expects to Repurchase $3 Billion of Shares in 2020; Reiterates Continued Commitment to Return More Than 30 Percent of Cash From Operations Annually Via Dividend and BuybacksOctober 7, 2019
- Business WireConocoPhillips Completes $2.7 Billion Sale of United Kingdom E&P SubsidiariesSeptember 30, 2019
- Business WireConocoPhillips Announces Agreement to Sell United Kingdom E&P SubsidiariesApril 18, 2019
- BusinessWireConocoPhillips Announces Increase in Quarterly DividendOctober 5, 2018