MARTINSBURG, W.Va. (AP) — A company from Poland has opened its first branch in the U.S. with a sales and distribution center in West Virginia.
PORT WASHINGTON, Wis. (AP) — The principal of a suburban Milwaukee high school says there will be consequences for students at a basketball game who displayed pictures of an opponent making it appear he was wearing blackface.
The player was Nicolet High School star Jalen Johnson. Johnson, who is black, is considered one of the top college prospects in the 2020 class. In a tweet, Johnson called Wednesday's display "unacceptable."
GASTONIA, N.C. (AP) — Despite being one of the most important organs of the human body, the skin is arguably one of the least respected.
Between taking all-around abuse from ultraviolet rays, to being subjected to hard physical labor via the hands and feet, the average person's skin absorbs more than its share of abuse.
Shawna Banks is well aware of that. But she still finds herself fighting the impression many people have that skin care can or should be an afterthought.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Authorities say a Minnesota dermatology practice is paying $850,000 to settle allegations of falsely billing Medicare for procedures and other services.
Federal and state prosecutors accuse Skin Care Doctors and president and CEO Dr. Michael Ebertz of submitting false claims between January 2008 and December 2015.
BUXTON, Maine (AP) — Maine's two U.S. senators say the U.S. Department of Agriculture is awarding $100,000 to a Buxton seaweed harvesting and processing company.
The senators say the money is going to VitaminSea to fund a concept study for larger scale commercialization of its seaweed products.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP) — A business owner says she'll close her Cedar Falls skin care products shop because officials rejected her pink storefront.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports (http://bit.ly/2jk28SG ) Kirsta Dolash will close her Main Street business and open a store on Iowa City's pedestrian mall, where she's been allowed to have a pink storefront.
- Business WireThe Estée Lauder Companies to Acquire Dr. Jart+November 18, 2019
- Business WireOr-Genix Therapeutics Inc. and Fission Labs Announce Partnership for LATAM Dermatology MarketsSeptember 30, 2019
- Business WireGus Kenworthy Acquires Minority Stake in Previse Skincare™September 25, 2019
- Business WirePremium Beauty Market to Surpass $156 Billion by 2023 - Comprehensive Market Analysis with Profiles on Leading Players L'Oreal, LVMH, Estee Lauder Companies, Beiersdorf, Coty, and P&G - ResearchAndMarkets.comSeptember 17, 2019
- NewMediaWireReviv3 Procare Announces Agreement With Hong Kong Distributor for Product Launch in JD.comJune 5, 2019
- The ConversationCollagen in your coffee? A scientist says forget itSeptember 18, 2019