Get Started: Small businesses more interested in loans
SMALL BUSINESS FINANCING
Small companies are getting more interested in borrowing, but many are still finding it hard to get loans from banks.
That's the finding of a quarterly survey of small businesses released last week by Pepperdine University's Graziadio School of Business and Management and Dun & Bradstreet Corp.
- Globe NewswireOYO Announces Partnership With Biz2Credit to Provide Small Business Financing Options to Hotel OwnersOctober 1, 2019
- Business WireCommunity Reinvestment Fund, USA Receives $2.7 Million Grant from Wells Fargo FoundationMarch 11, 2019
- BusinessWireBFS Capital Achieves $2 Billion in FinancingJanuary 22, 2019
- BusinessWireBFS Capital Appoints Mark Ruddock as Chief Executive OfficerNovember 28, 2018
- BusinessWireVisa Invests in Behalf to Support Small Business FinancingAugust 7, 2018