State Bank Financial: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
ATLANTA (AP) _ State Bank Financial Corp. (STBZ) on Monday reported third-quarter profit of $18 million.
The Atlanta-based bank said it had earnings of 46 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for costs related to mergers and acquisitions, came to 60 cents per share.
The holding company for State Bank & Trust Co. posted revenue of $76.4 million in the period. Its revenue net of interest expense was $68.3 million, which missed Street forecasts.
State Bank Financial: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
ATLANTA (AP) _ State Bank Financial Corp. (STBZ) on Tuesday reported second-quarter profit of $18.8 million.
The bank, based in Atlanta, said it had earnings of 48 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for costs related to mergers and acquisitions, came to 55 cents per share.
The holding company for State Bank & Trust Co. posted revenue of $74.6 million in the period. Its revenue net of interest expense was $67 million, falling short of Street forecasts.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Cadence Bank and State Bank Financial Corp. are announcing a merger.
Al.com reports that Cadence Bank's corporate headquarters will move from Birmingham, Alabama, to Atlanta following the merger.
The combined company will have about 100 branches serving Texas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi.
- BusinessWireCadence Bancorporation Announces Completion of Merger with State Bank Financial CorporationJanuary 2, 2019
- BusinessWireCadence Bancorporation Announces Update to Merger with State Bank Financial CorporationDecember 24, 2018
- BusinessWireCadence Bancorporation Receives Regulatory Approval for Merger with State Bank Financial Corporation and Share Repurchase ProgramDecember 7, 2018
- Globe NewswireReport: Exploring Fundamental Drivers Behind PBF Logistics LP, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital, State Bank Financial, Monro Muffler Brake, Switch, and Stewart Information Services — New Horizons, Emerging Trends, and Upcoming DevelopmentsSeptember 4, 2018
- Globe NewswireNew Research Coverage Highlights Franklin Electric Co., ForeScout Technologies, State Bank Financial, Meta Financial Group, Utah Medical Products, and Live Oak Bancshares — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2018May 25, 2018