Rite Aid has chosen a former insurance executive to replace long-time CEO John Standley to try to right the struggling drugstore chain.
The company said Monday that Heyward Donigan will take...
Rite Aid will chop its share count by about 95% in a bid to push the remaining shares above minimum trading requirements on the New York Stock Exchange.
GM CEO: Stock Split Not In Shareholder Interest
NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon, the internet goliath that revolutionized the way much of the world buys books, toilet paper and TVs, hit a new milestone Tuesday. Its stock surpassed the $1,000 mark for the first time.
That price put Amazon's market value at about $478 billion, double that of the world's biggest traditional retailer, Wal-Mart, and more than 15 times the size of Target. A $1,000 investment on Amazon's first day of trading in 1997 would be worth more than $500,000 today.
DETROIT (AP) — Shares of General Motors are rising Tuesday as a proxy fight escalates between the company and an activist shareholder who wants to split its shares into two classes.
David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital said Tuesday that it's sending a letter to shareholders emphasizing that the stock price has barely grown since GM's initial public offering at $33 seven years ago.
NEW YORK (AP) — Swift Transportation and rival Knight Transportation are combining to create one of the nation's largest trucking companies.
The two Phoenix companies are merging in an all-stock deal creating the country's leading trucking company catering to customers like retailers and manufacturers with enough products to fill up a full truck by themselves.
- Globe NewswireDelcath Systems Announces Postponement of Reverse Stock SplitOctober 22, 2019
- Globe NewswireCORRECTION - One Horizon Group Announces Expansion into Billion Dollar Esports Market with Planned Acquisition of Midnight Gaming; Announces Name Change to Touchpoint Group Reflecting Expanded Focus on Digital MarketingSeptember 26, 2019
- Business WireCIM Commercial Trust Corporation Reports 2019 Second Quarter ResultsAugust 8, 2019
- Globe NewswireObalon Announces Reverse Stock Split Effective TodayJuly 24, 2019
- Globe NewswireGopher Protocol Implementing Reorganization with Name Change and Reverse Stock SplitJuly 17, 2019