NEW YORK (AP) — Mets announcer Ron Darling says he has thyroid cancer and hopes to return to SNY's broadcast booth in about a month.
Darling issued a statement April 13 saying he planned to...
Eli Lilly is spending about $8 billion in cash to buy Loxo Oncology, as the drugmaker bulks up on cancer treatments that target certain gene abnormalities.
Loxo Oncology could launch a drug next year and targets an abnormality that occurs in several tumor types, including some lung and thyroid cancers, Lilly said in a prepared statement announcing the deal Monday.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Theo Epstein remembered when he first met Kevin Towers, as a 21-year-old intern working in the San Diego Padres public relations department. Towers was the new general manager.
"I was just out of college," said Epstein, the Chicago Cubs president of baseball operations. "I was just a nobody, a faceless kid trying to be invisible and not get in the way. But there was never such a thing as a nobody to Kevin Towers — he just wasn't wired that way."
TUALATIN, Ore. (AP) — The Oregon State Board of Nursing may suspend the license of a Tualatin woman suspected of profiting financially by faking a cancer diagnosis.
Jenifer Gaskin announced in 2014 that she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. A friend established a GoFundMe page that brought in more than $10,000. The friend later became suspicious and police could not find proof that Gaskin had been at the three hospitals where she claimed to have received treatment.
TOKYO (AP) — A child diagnosed with thyroid cancer after the Fukushima nuclear accident is missing from government checkup records, an aid group said Friday, raising questions about the thoroughness and transparency of the screenings.
TOKYO (AP) — A total of 185 cases of thyroid cancer found in youngsters in the Japanese region hit by the 2011 nuclear disaster cannot be linked to radiation, which is not the biggest cause of health problems for residents, doctors said Thursday.
EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) — "American Idol" finalist Jax says she's battling thyroid cancer.
MyCentralJersey.com reports (http://mycj.co/2aIoTjd ) Jax was diagnosed in the spring and underwent surgery to remove the thyroid and several lymph nodes. The 20-year-old singer and songwriter from East Brunswick became chronically ill with respiratory and exhaustion issues during her journey on "American Idol."
- Business WireVeracyte Announces New Data Characterizing Genomic Alterations in Thyroid Cancer To Be Presented at 89th Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid AssociationOctober 30, 2019
- Business WireUnited States Biopsy Market, Volume & Forecast to 2025: Focus on Breast, Prostate, Lung, Liver, Thyroid, Kidney, Colorectal & Skin Cancer Biopsy - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 22, 2019
- Business WireGlobal Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Drugs Market 2019-2023 | Presence of Reimbursement Policies for Chemotherapy to Boost the Market | TechnavioJune 14, 2019
- BusinessWireExelixis Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Corporate UpdateNovember 1, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Thyroid Cancer Market and Competitive Landscape Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 26, 2018