NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Wednesday:
Activision Blizzard Inc., up $2.90 to $44.57
The video game maker is restructuring and laying off nearly 800 workers as it faces tougher competition and lower profit.
TripAdvisor Inc., down $3.45 to $56.94
The travel website operator reported weaker-than-expected fourth-quarter profit and lower revenue from its key hotel bookings segment.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., down $1.49 to $17.63
- Globe NewswireOneSpan Announces Two New Nominees for Election to the Board of DirectorsMay 7, 2019
- Business WireTwilio for Salesforce Offers an Enhanced Way to Engage Customers via SMSApril 1, 2019
- Business WireTwilio to Present at Upcoming Investor ConferencesFebruary 8, 2019
- BusinessWireTwilio Names Chetan Chaudhary as Global Vice President of PartnersJanuary 22, 2019
- Globe NewswireRigrodsky & Long, P.A. Files Class Action Suit Against SendGrid, Inc.December 27, 2018