OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The University of Nebraska Board of Regents has approved the creation of a new heart and vascular disease research center at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
A new report estimates that nearly half of all U.S. adults have some form of heart or blood vessel disease, a medical milestone that's mostly due to recent guidelines that expanded how many people have high blood pressure.
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — A medical examination revealed that a veteran North Las Vegas fire captain whose death last month was marked as a line-of-duty fatality had heart and vascular diseases and died due to a lack of oxygen.
Autopsy results made public Monday by the Clark County coroner said 43-year-old Yaphet Miller's death was from natural causes also including an irregular heart rhythm.
- Globe NewswireAmarin Provides Overview on Growing Global Attention on REDUCE-IT™ Results and Cardiovascular Risk Management Beyond Cholesterol ManagementAugust 27, 2019
- Business WireTranscatheter Embolization & Occlusion Devices: Analysis of Global Market Opportunities 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.comApril 23, 2019
- Globe NewswireHigh Risk of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Events Projected in People with Elevated Triglycerides Without Established Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseMarch 16, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal Blood Viscometer Market 2019-2023| Increasing Vascular Diseases to Drive Growth| TechnavioJanuary 22, 2019
- BusinessWireChina Pancreatic Kininogenase Market Report 2018: Concepts, Sales (2013-2017), Manufacturers (2013-2017), Prices (2017-2018) & Prospects (2018-2022) - ResearchAndMarkets.comJanuary 8, 2019