Correction: Wendell Berry college ag program story
EMINENCE, Ky. (AP) — In a story Jan. 30 about a new college agriculture program, The Associated Press attributed a quote to Wendell Berry. The correct attribution is to his daughter, Mary Berry.
A corrected version of the story is below:
A new sustainable agricultural program developed by a Vermont College is inspired by the works of Kentucky author Wendell Berry.
- The Santa Fe New MexicanShopping at farmers markets invests in communityApril 8, 2019
- Post-BulletinPoetry is like second natureDecember 11, 2018
- Rome News-TribuneFarm-to-table journalismNovember 21, 2018
- Star TribuneBookmark: Should newlyweds combine their book collections?October 12, 2018
- Winona Daily NewsBluff Country Co-op to host events in SeptemberSeptember 1, 2018