MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Regulators have approved two solar farms that they say will more than quadruple Wisconsin's solar capacity.
The Public Service Commission approved the projects 2-0 on...
Companies propose 2 Wisconsin solar facilities
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A pair of energy companies is asking state regulators for permission to build two new solar farms in Wisconsin.
Chicago-based Invenergy and Florida-based NextEra Energy Resources asked the Public Service Commission Thursday for permission to build the farms at a cost of about $390 million.
Court affirms scaling back renewable energy program
- Wisconsin State JournalDown a member, Wisconsin regulators approve state's first utility-scale solar farmsApril 12, 2019
- Wisconsin State JournalWisconsin utilities and environmental groups unite behind solar, but regulators question valueFebruary 10, 2019
- Wisconsin State JournalWisconsin regulators to hold public hearings on proposed Iowa County solar farmJanuary 23, 2019
- Wisconsin State JournalWisconsin regulators gather evidence on solar farm proposalsJanuary 19, 2019
- Wisconsin State JournalSoglin throws support behind rural solar projects; would help city meet zero-carbon goalJanuary 10, 2019