Is unbeaten Wisconsin for real? Find out for sure in Week 12′s Five Games Not to Miss
1. NO. 19 MICHIGAN AT NO. 5 WISCONSIN (11 A.M., FOX): Wisconsin, which is 10-0, is sitting just outside the College Football Playoff rankings’ top four. The Badgers would be in the mix if not for a resume devoid of top-notch wins. This could be a statement game of sorts for them.
2. NAVY AT NO. 9 NOTRE DAME (2:30 P.M., NBC): Notre Dame once won 43 consecutive times in this long-running series, but Navy’s claimed four of the past 10. It’ll be interesting to see if the Irish have a wee bit of a hangover from that 41-8 beating Miami inflicted on them.
3. NO. 14 CENTRAL FLORIDA AT TEMPLE (11 A.M., ESPNU): Sure, this game doesn’t look like a great matchup on paper, but unbeaten UCF leads the nation in scoring at 48.6 points per game. The Knights, who are 15th in the latest CFP rankings, are aiming for a New Year’s Day bowl.
4. UCLA AT NO. 12 SOUTHERN CAL (7 P.M., ABC): This Tinseltown rivalry doesn’t have as much glitter as it once did, but it does have two star QBs in UCLA’s Josh Rosen and USC’s Sam Darnold. Both could be first-round draft picks, so enjoy what could be a high-flying passing duel.
5. CAL AT NO. 20 STANFORD (7 P.M., FOX): Heisman Trophy candidate Bryce Love will have a chance to pile up some gaudy numbers again. Love, who’s already rushed for 1,622 yards and 15 TDs despite missing one game, has been held below 147 yards just once in nine outings.