Emerging Economies: 2019 Thematic Research Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 19, 2019--
The “Emerging Economies - Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report looks at the importance of emerging markets as a theme driving the growth of companies in the automotive sector. Of the 11 countries assessed in this report, Indonesia represents the best chance of delivering rapid industrial and market development in automotive.
- About the Thematic Research Ecosystem
- The analyst has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, the author’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, the analyst tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in the analyst’s thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
- The 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. The thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary
- The hunt for the next China
- Industrial development perspective in automotive
- Levels of auto industry development for markets
- Examples of national auto industry growth plans
- Global industry reinforces importance of geography
- Regional drivers to watch in the 2020s
WHAT MAKES EMERGING MARKETS ATTRACTIVE
- Burgeoning population
- Young and educated population
- Growing share of global GDP
- Growth in income levels
- Improved ease of doing business
- Growing presence of Fortune 500 in emerging nations
- FDI performance
MARKETS TO WATCH
- Emerging market rankings by key metrics
ANALYSIS OF MAJOR EMERGING ECONOMIES
- Emerging market overview - motorization development
- South Africa
- South Korea
- American Axle
- Asahi Glass
- DanaDelphi Technologies
- Hyundai Mobis
- Hyundai Kia
- Johnson Controls
- LG Chem
- Mitsubishi Motors
- Mitsubishi Electric
- PPG Industries
- TI Automotive
- Toyoda Gosei
- Toyota Boshoku
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqgphp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191119005907/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/19/2019 12:34 PM/DISC: 11/19/2019 12:34 PM