Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/09/2017
• Kevin Francis Carten, Madison Twp., and Elizabeth Frances Bamford, Moscow.
• Tara Susanne Rose and Eric John Sirianni, both of Dalton.
• Maureen A. Dawson, Old Forge, v. Brian L. Dawson, Wilkes-Barre; married May 25, 1996, in Old Forge; pro se.
• Herb and Julie Albernas, Muttontown, N.Y., to Bridget A. McIntyre and Jessica A. Rothchild, Scranton; a property at 1520 Gibson St., Scranton, for $131,200.
• Matthew T. Austein and Alexandra M. MacNamara, Clarks Summit, to Philip Davolos and Lissa Metzger, Clarks Summit; a property at 719 Winola Road, Clarks Summit, for $218,000.
• Robert G. Dougher Jr. to Jordan and Adrienne Thomas; a property at 12 Casey Ave., Old Forge, for $190,000.
• Bonaventure J. Jr., Michele M. and Lori Ann Russomano, now by marriage Lori Ann Gray, and Scott W. Gray, Lackawanna County, to Shawn William Hannon, Scranton; a property at 3306 Olyphant Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Lois S. White, Scott Twp., to Andrew and Amanda Quaranta, Rincon, Ga.; a property in Scott Twp. for $130,000.
• Jacqueline Conforti and Janet Thomas, as tenants in common, to Kimberly Crispino; two parcels in Moosic for $130,000.
• George A. and Janet T. Mamera, Old Forge, to Walter J. and Cathy M. Kmiec, Old Forge; a property at 209 Monroe St., Old Forge, for $260,000.
• Nelson E. Guevara, Scranton, to Donell Young, Scranton; a property at 546 Emmett St., Scranton, for $71,500.
• Bette Edelstein and Elliot Henslovitz, executors of the estate of Sally Moskovitz, Scranton, to Ann A. Sheroda, Peckville; a property at 550 Clay Ave., Scranton, for $78,280.
• Mark J. and Brian John Gallagher, co-trustees under the Gallagher Irrevocable Grantor Trust, to Michael McGrantham; a property on Giardina Drive, Archbald, for $185,000.
• Claire R. Utz, 950 Morgan Highway, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Jerry Notarianni, 321 Lemon St., Scranton.
• Jo Anne R. Shepherd, also known as Jo Anne Rath Shepherd and Jo Anne Shepherd, 118 Maggies Road, South Abington Twp., letters testamentary to John P. Shepherd III, 496 Newcomb Road, Factoryville, and Bethany A. Shepherd McCann, 118 Maggies Road, South Abington Twp.
• James Hill, 302 Lansdowne Ave., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Margaret Zosulis, 18 Stanford Drive, Richboro.
Judge Vito Geroulo has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Nijea Miles, 643 N. Washington Ave., Scranton; $841.
• Kyle S. Melvin, 253 Charles St., Scranton; $1,471.04.
• Michael Morrison, 58 S. Mulberry St., Apt. 1, Wilmington, Ohio; $562.78.
• Joseph Wayne Myers, 726 Main St., Simpson; $2,470.50.
• Kyle John Nieves, 202 Sussex St., Old Forge; $891.
• Esperanza Marie Olmedo, 143 Blackman St., Wilkes-Barre; $858.50.
• Lucas Olmedo, 119 Boulevard Ave., Apt. 1, Throop; $1,240.
• Shaiquis Marquis Mackes, P.O. Box 1146, Allentown; $1,686.50.
• Kevin Marsden, 36 N. Church St., Carbondale; $1,110.50.
• Randy A. Maslinski, 830 E. Third St., Berwick; $1,181.
• Frank H. Mason, 550 Prescott Ave. rear, second floor, Scranton; $666.20.
• Alisha M. Kellogg, 19 Highview Drive, Jefferson Twp.; $686.67.
• Nicolas Jones, 2008 Price St., Scranton; $3,673.90.
• April Gabriel, 257 Bennett St., Apt. 2, Luzerne; $2,030.50.
• Mardreese Lockhart, 68 S. Meade St., Wilkes-Barre; $979.24.
• Omar Bravo, 116 Wells St., Scranton; $2,132.50.
• Nyallah Jermel Johnson, 333 S. Ninth Ave., Scranton; $841.
• Michelle Mitchell, 421 Century Drive, Bath; $3,101.
• Josue Guevara Palada, 1108 E. Gibson St., Scranton; $836.50.
• Louis M. Hodge, 812 State Route 903, Jim Thorpe; $854.22.
• Daniel Stephen Hood, 229 Brown St., Wilkes-Barre; $450.