Happy Returns Announces Full Stack Returns, The First Comprehensive Return Solution for Online Retailers
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 26, 2018--Happy Returns today announced the general availability of Full Stack Returns, the first comprehensive return solution for online retailers. The solution includes the following components that together enable retailers to provide their customers a best-in-class post-purchase experience while reducing costs and maximizing revenue recaptured via exchanges:
- Online Return & Exchange Flow – A retailer-branded online return flow that proactively recommends exchanges to shoppers based on the items being returned, the reason for the return, and availability of similar inventory.
- In-Person Returns & Exchanges at Return Bars – Accepting returns and offering exchanges at Happy Returns’ network of 275 Return Bar locations nationwide, with the lowest cost and highest shopper satisfaction rating of any return option (lifetime NPS over 90).
- In-Person Returns at Retailer’s Store Locations – Accepting returns at a retailer’s own stores, utilizing Happy Returns’ mobile returns app to promote exchanges across in-store and online inventory and Happy Returns’ reverse logistics if needed to ship products.
- Returns by Mail – Integrated returns by mail via Happy Returns, with shipping rates significantly below those available to all but the largest shippers.
- Item Aggregation, Processing, & Disposition – Returns from all channels are aggregated in regional Return Hubs and dispositioned in the most cost-effective way possible, including processing items for restocking at fulfillment centers or stores, liquidation, donating to charity, or recycling — without shipping products across the country before disposition decisions are made.
- Comprehensive Reporting & Analytics – Analytics and reporting for returns from all channels updated in real time, including complimentary Net Promoter Score surveys for in-person returns and a customer service console to easily resolve any exceptions that may arise.
With Full Stack Returns, all the above components are seamlessly integrated to provide the best customer experience and the greatest value and utility for retailers. For example, when shoppers start a return using the online return flow, whether it’s for a refund or an exchange, the system creates a six-digit express return code that can be used at the Return Bars or a retailer’s own stores to facilitate the fastest in-person return. Because Full Stack Returns captures all returns -- whether by mail, in stores, or via Return Bars -- the retailer dashboard reporting offers a comprehensive view of all returns through all channels and provides insights unique to each channel.
“Prior to Happy Returns, returns were painful and expensive for our company,” said Travis Heard, Chief Financial Officers at Outerknown. “We are thrilled to consolidate returns software and services with one trusted partner, and our customers appreciate the ease and consistency of their experience, no matter how they choose to return.”
For retailers who have already implemented point solutions for some of the elements of the stack, the other elements, such as in-person returns, can be activated as individual modules as well.
“We heard loud and clear from our retail partners that they want a comprehensive set of technology and services to address the challenge of returns,” said David Sobie, Co-Founder and CEO of Happy Returns. “Full Stack Returns delights shoppers and reduces retailer costs. We are excited that industry leaders like Outerknown and Parachute recognize the value and power of getting returns right.”
Retailers looking to learn more about Happy Returns should email email@example.com or call 1 (888) 631-7010.
About Happy Returns
Happy Returns is solving the #1 pain point of e-commerce: returns. Happy Returns does this by providing a seamless integrated system of technology, service, and logistics that gives shoppers the frictionless returns experience they want and retailers the low-cost, efficient service they require. Happy Returns operates a national network of 275 Return Bar locations in 50+ metro areas staffed by friendly, well-trained Returnista™ return specialists located in premier shopping centers, national retailers, independent stores and boutiques and college campuses.
Happy Returns’ co-founders met at HauteLook/NordstromRack.com, where they led the launch of the highly successful Return-to-Rack program, in which HauteLook shoppers return online purchases to Nordstrom Rack physical stores. The company is based in Santa Monica, California, and its investors include USVP, Upfront Ventures and Lowercase Capital.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181026005057/en/
CONTACT: Happy Returns
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ONLINE RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERNET SOFTWARE RETAIL COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING
SOURCE: Happy Returns
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/26/2018 06:00 AM/DISC: 10/26/2018 06:01 AM