Health Food Reigns, 2019 Report -- Health Food: Growing Need or Modern Fad? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Health Food Reigns” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the health food industry, which has gained momentum in the last few years, driven especially by millennials. The report showcases trends that are in vogue, regions from where new demand is emerging and the potential of the organizations working in this industry.
As with any emerging industry, there are bound to be challenges. The report also looks at some of those.
The objective of the report is to provide an overview of the health food sector that could promote interest among prospective investors, large corporations, SMEs, nutritionists and prospective innovators who might be inspired to drive the next big opportunity.
The impetus for doing the report is to explore how divergent and vast this new and niche sector, which is dependent on new information as well as past/traditional practices, is.
The report includes:
- An overview of the health food industry and discussion about their growing need
- Knowledge about oats as a healthy alternative and information on kombucha or probiotic-filled chocolates
- Information on GMO free products and their benefits
- Comparative study of traditional health food, modern health food and functional health food
- Insight into government programs and policies in support of health food usage
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Health Food: Growing Need or Modern Fad?
- Health Food Reigns
- The Basics
- What Are the Global Perspectives? Is Every Region Wanting the Same Thing?
- So, What’s Trending?
- Super Chefs
- Instagram Food and Social Media Food
- The Healthy Body Industry
- Gut Health
- Organic Foods
- Slow Food
- Mindful Eating
- Key Players and Influencing Groups
- Is This to be Taken with a Grain of Salt?
List of Figures
Figure 1: Willingness to Pay a Premium for Health Food - Percentages by Generation
Figure 2: Global Wellness Economy, 2017
Figure 3: Obesity Rates Among Adults in Top 10 Most Obese Countries, 2016 or Nearest Year
Figure 4: Basic Food Groups and What They Mean
Figure 5: The World’s Healthiest Foods
Figure 6: Changing Food Habits Across Regions
Figure 7: The Possible Future of Health Food
Figure 8: Slow Food Movement Across the World
Figure 9: Mindful Eating (Healthy) vs. Mindless Eating (Unhealthy)
Figure 10: Changing Consumer Preferences Toward Health Food
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nnx5w3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005446/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Health Food and Sports Nutrition
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 05:26 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 05:26 AM