The Cheesecake Factory Makes Early Holiday Shopping Twice as Sweet With Double the Rewards Black Friday Through Cyber Monday
CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2019--
The Cheesecake Factory® (NASDAQ: CAKE) is sharing extra holiday cheer all Black Friday weekend with double the rewards for gift card shoppers. Beginning Friday, November 29, 2019 through Monday, December 2, 2019, for every $25 in gift cards or eGift cards purchased online or in-restaurant, guests will receive two Slice of Joy Cards or two eSlice of Joy Cards – each redeemable for a complimentary slice of cheesecake in the New Year* – that’s double the reward The Cheesecake Factory is offering during the remainder of the holiday season.
Slice of Joy Cards and eSlice of Joy Cards are redeemable for one slice of The Cheesecake Factory’s legendary cheesecake beginning January 1, 2020, through March 31, 2020. With more than 30 varieties of world-famous cheesecakes to choose, the Double Slice of Joy Gift Card Offer is the sweetest offer available this holiday season.
“We are pleased to announce the return of our very popular Double Slice of Joy Gift Card Offer,” said David Overton, Founder and CEO of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated. “Our guests look forward to our Double Slice of Joy Offer each year, and the two complimentary slices of cheesecake is our way of thanking them for their loyalty.”
*Terms and Conditions:
- For every $25 in Gift Cards (including either physical gift cards or electronic gift cards) purchased in a single transaction occurring between 11/29/2019 at 3:01 AM EST / 12:01 AM PST and 12/02/2019 at 3:00 AM EST / 12:00 AM PST (the “Promotion Period”) at either (i) a The Cheesecake Factory® restaurant in the United States of America including the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or (ii) online from www.thecheesecakefactory.com, the purchaser will receive two Slice of Joy Cards (each a “Slice of Joy Card”). Slice of Joy Card will be electronic card for online purchases. Slice of Joy Card will be a physical card for purchases made in restaurant.
- Slice of Joy Cards expire March 31, 2020.
- Each Slice of Joy Card may be redeemed on a future visit to a The Cheesecake Factory restaurant from 01/01/2020 - 3/31/2020 for one complimentary slice of either cheesecake or layer cake.
- Only one Slice of Joy Card may be redeemed per guest per visit. Must be present to redeem. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. One time use only.
- Slice of Joy Card has no cash value.
- Electronic Slice of Joy Cards may not be exchanged for physical Slice of Joy Cards.
- For Dine-in, please present Slice of Joy Card to your server before payment. For pickup orders, please notify us at time of order and present Slice of Joy Card at time of pickup. For Online Orders, please select “Pay at Restaurant” option; do not select “Add New Credit Card” or “ Add New Gift Card ” for pay ahead. Not valid on Delivery orders. For the avoidance of doubt, only valid on orders placed in-restaurant, via phone, or order.thecheesecakefactory.com.
- Valid only in the United States of America, including the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase Gift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other ‘make goods’ in the event of any such inability.
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is a leader in experiential dining. We are culinary forward and relentlessly focused on hospitality. Delicious, memorable experiences created by passionate people – this defines who we are and where we are going. We currently own and operate 293 restaurants throughout the United States and Canada under brands including The Cheesecake Factory®, North Italia® and a collection within the Fox Restaurant Concepts subsidiary. Internationally, 25 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. In 2019, we were named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list for the sixth consecutive year. To learn more, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com, www.northitaliarestaurant.com and www.foxrc.com.
From FORTUNE. ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For is a trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited and is used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Licensee.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191127005109/en/
Brooke Levine / Gabrielle Gaines
646-308-2415 / 646-308-2396
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RESTAURANT/BAR OTHER CONSUMER FOOD/BEVERAGE CONSUMER RETAIL
SOURCE: The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/27/2019 08:11 AM/DISC: 11/27/2019 08:11 AM