Proactive news headlines including Great Boulder Resources, Aurumin Ltd, Silver Mines and New Century Resources
Sydney, Sept. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX:GBR) is riding high after it unveiled 15 metres at 35.82 g/t gold during reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Side Well Gold Project’s Mulga Bill deposit in WA. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has unearthed a 352.8-metre gold hit, weighing in at 1.5 g/t, during diamond drilling at its wholly-owned Central Sandstone Gold Project in WA. Click here
- Silver Mines Ltd (ASX:SVL) has fielded a maiden mineral resource of 42.9 million ounces of silver equivalent for Bowdens Underground Zone of the Bowdens Silver Project in New South Wales, bringing the total project resource to 315 million silver equivalent ounces. Click here
- New Century Resources Ltd (ASX:NCZ) has delivered strong production results from its Century Mine in Queensland, with a record 12,109 tonnes of zinc metal produced at an average monthly recovery of 51% in July, its best performance since the restart of operations. Click here
- Sipa Resources Ltd (ASX:SRI) has struck high-grade lead-zinc mineralisation in diamond drilling at the Barbwire Terrace Project, a 50/50 joint venture (JV) in Western Australia with Buru Energy Ltd (ASX:BRU) that is managed and operated by Sipa. Click here
- Recce Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:RCE, OTC:RECEF) has bolstered its commercial development expertise with the appointment of Dr John Prendergast as executive chair, effective immediately. Click here
- Tamboran Resources Ltd (ASX:TBN) has boosted the estimate of contingent gas resources from EP 161 in the Northern Territory’s Beetaloo Sub-basin with Santos holding 75% and operating the EP and Tamboran holding a 25% non-operating interest. Click here
- Creso Pharma Ltd (ASX:CPH, OTCQB:COPHF) has made positive progress with due diligence activities for proposed acquisition target Health House International Ltd (HHI).
- Tempest Minerals Ltd (ASX:TEM) has the diamond drill spinning at Master target in the southern part of the Meleya Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Resource Mining Corporation Ltd (ASX:RMI) is progressing due diligence at Ruossakero Nickel Project in Northern Finland, Kola Lithium Project in Central Finland and Hirvikallio Lithium Project in Southern Finland. Click here
- Taruga Minerals Ltd (ASX:TAR) has kicked off rotary air blast (RAB) drilling at the Morgans Creek prospect of the wholly-owned Mt Craig Project in South Australia, designed to test for clay-hosted rare earth element (REE) mineralisation. Click here
- Hawsons Iron Ltd (ASX:HIO) welcomes the news that the South Australian Government has declared its proposed high-grade magnetite namesake project an ‘impact-assessed major project’. Click here
- Clean TeQ Water Ltd (ASX:CNQ) has signed a partnership agreement with US-based Upwell Water LLC, a leading tech-enabled water resource and infrastructure company, to invest in water treatment plants and sell water treatment services under a build, own, operate and transfer (BOOT) delivery model. Click here
- Kingwest Resources Ltd (ASX:KWR) has fielded further high-grade gold results from infill drilling conducted by profit-sharing partner BML Ventures Pty Ltd at Selkirk deposit, part of the Menzies Gold Project in WA’s Goldfields. Click here
- Incannex Healthcare Ltd (ASX:IHL, NASDAQ:IXHL), a global biotech company developing cannabinoid and psychedelic compound medicines, has been added to the S&P/ASX 300 Index with the change effective prior to the market opening on September 19, 2022. Click here
- Tempus Resources Ltd (ASX:TMR, TSX-V:TMRR) has paid respect to non-executive director and geological advisor Gary Artmont who has passed away suddenly. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com