The Wine Market in the United States to 2022: Franzia is the Leading Brand, Followed by E & J Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands and Franzia Wines - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 18, 2019--The “Country Profile: Wine in the US” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US wine sector is led by the still wine category in both value and volume terms, in 2017, and is also forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2017-2022.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of wine products in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by rigid plastics.
E & J Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands and Franzia Wines are the leading players in the US wine sector.
This Country Profile report on the Wine sector in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2012-2022
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine, and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2022
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in volume terms in 2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, on-trade, e-retailers, convenience stores, department stores, convenience stores, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: bottle and can
More than 200 killed and 900 hurt after 2 trains derail in India; hundreds still trapped in coaches
US hiring jumped last month. So did unemployment. Here's what that says about the economy
Lies, complaints and Larry Nassar: Takeaways from the records detailing Jeffrey Epstein's final days
Utah district bans Bible in elementary and middle schools 'due to vulgarity or violence'
- The per capita consumption of wine was higher in the US compared to the global level in 2017
- Still wine is the largest category in both value and volume terms in 2017
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the US wine sector
- Franzia is the leading brand in the US wine sector
- Glass pack material accounted for a share of 90.5% in the US wine sector
- Consumption of wine is higher among women compared to men in the US
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends
- Franzia Wines
- E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Constellation Brands Inc.
- Trinchero Family Estates
- Casella Family Brands
- Almaden Vineyards
- Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
- Bronco Wine Co.
- Palm Bay International
- Via Concha y Toro S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rq63z/the_wine_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190218005188/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE WINE & SPIRITS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/18/2019 08:09 AM/DISC: 02/18/2019 08:09 AM