New Industrial Planetary Gearbox Market Will Showcase At Par Growth During 2020-2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 16, 2020--
The new industrial planetary gearbox market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201216005599/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Industrial Planetary Gearbox Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the industrial planetary gearbox market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the growing demand for planetary gearbox from the automotive industry,” says a senior analyst for industrials at Technavio. The vendors should focus on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover Technavio expects the industrial planetary gearbox market size to grow by USD 626.93 million during the period 2020-2024.
Industrial Planetary Gearbox Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The industrial planetary gearbox market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 2.67%.
- Based on the product, the market saw maximum growth in the standard industrial planetary gearboxes. The growth of the segment is driven by the growing demand for planetary gearbox from the automotive industry.
- The market growth in the segment will be significant over the forecast period.
- 55% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- The increasing use of planetary gearbox in the robotics industry will significantly influence the industrial planetary gearbox market’s growth in the APAC region.
- China, Japan, and India are the key markets for industrial planetary gearboxes in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Industrial Gearbox Market - The industrial gearbox market is segmented by product (standard gearbox, and precision gearbox), end-user (power generation, oil & gas, general machinery, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Bearing Isolators Market - The bearing isolators market is segmented by end-user (oil and gas, chemical processing and manufacturing, mining and metal processing, paper and pulp, and food and beverage), material (non-metallic bearing isolators and metallic bearing isolators), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The industrial planetary gearbox market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period.
- The industrial planetary gearbox market is segmented by product (Standard industrial planetary gearboxes and Precision industrial planetary gearboxes), end-user (Discrete industry and Process industry), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Altra Industrial Motion Corp., Bonfiglioli Riduttori SpA, Dana Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Kumera Corp., Nidec Corp., SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG, Siemens AG, and Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201216005599/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AFTERMARKET AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE TIRES & RUBBER RECREATIONAL VEHICLES PERFORMANCE & SPECIAL INTEREST ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS OFF-ROAD TRUCKS & SUVS MOTORCYCLES FLEET MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/16/2020 10:00 AM/DISC: 12/16/2020 10:01 AM