Global Car Care Products Market Report 2022: Increase in Consumer Spending on Vehicle Maintenance and Upkeep Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 26, 2022--
The “Global Car Care Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product, by Packaging Volume, by End-use, by Distribution Channel, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global car care products market size is expected to reach USD 14.1 billion by 2030 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2022 to 2030. This growth is attributed to the increasing consumer awareness regarding vehicle repair and maintenance.
The increase in consumer spending on vehicle maintenance and the upkeep of its aesthetics is a significant driver for the market. In addition, the availability of automobiles at affordable prices in the form of used cars has proven to be a significant factor for today’s users to purchase vehicles. This, in turn, results in the need for upkeep of the vehicles, leading to the increased industry demand for car care products.
Various types of car care products are available in the market, including waxes, polishes, interior and exterior car care products, paint protection, tire cleaners, and glass cleaners. These products have different applications and help maintain the vehicle’s overall appearance. Major players in the industry are focused on manufacturing products that can be used by different kinds of vehicles.
The industry exhibits a vast consumer base owing to a large number of vehicles in use. The products are used by automobile manufacturing companies and consumers directly. The industry players are located in different parts of the world and can easily switch suppliers owing to the presence of a large number of suppliers.
Car Care Products Market Report Highlights
- By product, car cleaning products accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 as these help in safely removing dirt, grease, oil stains, and other contaminants from the vehicle body and maintaining the aesthetics of the vehicle
- The 251 - 500 ml packaging volume segment is expected to expand at a lucrative CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2030. This is owing to the increasing focus of people driving newer cars on maintaining their appearance, which is expected to drive the demand for car polish, car wax, and glass cleaners, available in handy sizes, which is anticipated to benefit the segment growth
- The retail (B2C) end-use segment held the largest revenue share of over 70.0% in 2021. This is due to the growing trend of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) applications for car maintenance among individual owners
- By distribution channel, the retail chains segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. This is owing to the large-scale availability of car care products in organized retail outlets as per customer convenience
- The North American region held the largest share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. This is attributed to the mature automotive market in the area and the expected growing demand for car care products for preowned vehicles
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Car Care Products Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Car Care Products Market- Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Car Care Products Market: Packaging Volume Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Car Care Products Market- End-Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Car Care Products Market- Distribution Channel Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Car Care Products Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
- Sonax GmbH
- Tetrosyl Ltd.
- Chemical Guys
- Armor All
- Adolf Wurth Group
- MAFRA S.p.A.
- Cartec B.V.
- Turtle Wax, Inc.
- Liqui Moly GmbH
- Adam’s Polishes
- Griot’s Garage
- Jopasu India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sixb4d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220826005143/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 08/26/2022 04:58 AM/DISC: 08/26/2022 04:58 AM