Global High-intensity Sweeteners Market to 2029 - by Product, Source, Form, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 29, 2022--
The “High-intensity Sweeteners Market by Product, Source, Form, Application - Global Forecast to 2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The high-intensity sweeteners market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2029 to reach $4.20 billion by 2029.
Succeeding extensive secondary and primary research and an in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report conducts the impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. This market is characterized by more diversified operations, which offer healthy products, mainly due to rising health-consciousness and consumer preference for foods that contain healthy ingredients.
The high growth of the high-intensity sweeteners market is mainly attributed to the factors such as rising demand for functional food products, the growing prevalence of diabetes and obesity, and the surging demand for natural sweeteners. However, stringent government regulations and adverse health effects associated with high-intensity sweeteners are expected to hinder the growth of this market to a notable extent.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current value of revenue generated by the high-intensity sweeteners market?
- At what rate is the demand for high-intensity sweeteners projected to grow for the next 5-7 years?
- What was the historical market size and growth rate for the high-intensity sweeteners market?
- What are the major factors impacting the growth of this market at the global and regional levels? What are the major opportunities for existing players and new entrants in the market?
- What impact does the current COVID-19 pandemic have on the high-intensity sweeteners market?
- Which segments in terms of product, source, form, and application have created the major traction for the manufacturers in this market in recent years?
- What are the key geographic trends in this market? Which regions/countries are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the manufacturers operating in the high-intensity sweeteners market?
- Who are the major players in the high-intensity sweeteners market? What are their specific product offerings in this market?
- What recent developments have taken place in the high-intensity sweeteners market? What impact have these strategic developments created on the market?
- Increasing Demand for Functional Foods
- Rising Incidence of Diabetes and Obesity
- Growing Demand for Natural High-intensity Sweeteners
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Adverse Health Effects Associated with High-intensity Sweeteners
- Emerging Economies
- Rising R&D Activities to Develop Sugar-free Products
- Product Labelling and Claim Issues
- Rising Demand for Clean-label Products
- Increasing Adoption of Healthy Lifestyles
Scope of the Report:
Global High-intensity Sweeteners Market, by Product
- Luo Han Guo (Monk Fruit)
- Other High-Intensity Sweeteners
Global High-intensity Sweeteners Market, by Source
Global High-intensity Sweeteners Market, by Form
Global High-intensity Sweeteners Market, by Application
- Nutrition and Health Supplements
- Other Applications
High-intensity Sweeteners Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Roquette Freres
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Cargill Incorporated
- Ingredion Incorporated
- JK Sucralose Inc.
- Ajinomoto Co.
- The NutraSweet Co.
- Sudzucker AG
- Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp.
- Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co. Ltd.
- HSWT France SAS
- STEVIALITE Holding
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jxyrin
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220829005540/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 08/29/2022 10:46 AM/DISC: 08/29/2022 10:47 AM