Lackawanna County Court Notes 4/20/2018
• James Benjamin Tagliaferri Jr. and Marla Ann Diandriola, both of Endicott, N.Y.
• Lonzo Thomas Jr., Manghan, La., and Valencia Wataka Santy, Dallas, Texas.
• Scott Lee Hudson and Brianna Victoria Cyprich, both of Scranton.
• Christopher Nelson Rivera and Brooke Lee Holley, both of Clarks Summit.
• Roy Patrick Cole and Christy Lee Passeri, both of Peckville.
• George and Delores Sheypuk, Waverly Twp., to Lori E. Rosengrant and Michael Tylutki, Nicholson; a property in Benton Twp. for $195,000.
• Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, West Palm Beach, Fla., to Christopher M. and Patrice Scarlata, Old Forge; two parcels in Old Forge for $84,000.
• Fidelity Deposit & Discount Bank, Scranton, to Harold Strickland, Old Forge; a property at 217 Bubernack Blvd., Old Forge, for $225,000.
• US Bank National Association, Frederick, Md., to Girikrupa LLC, South Abington Twp.; a property at 205-207 S. Hyde Park Ave., Scranton, for $47,249.
• R&A LLC and Bear Creek Properties Inc. to George David and Nyssa Kathryn DeGilio, Dunmore; a property at 603 George St., South Abington Twp., for $126,000.
• Marilyn M. Gregorowicz, Spring Brook Twp., v. James P. Gregorwicz, Olyphant; married June 14, 1996; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attorney.
• Scott Babinski, Scranton, v. Theresa M. Babinski, Eynon; married June 5, 2005, in Las Vegas, Nev.; John D. Lalley, attorney.
• Ashley Bentler, Simpson, v. Randy Bentler, Scranton; married Oct. 24, 2009, in Scranton; pro se.
• Amanda Zavislak, Scott Twp., v. Mark Zavislak, Archbald; married May 24, 2014, in Dickson City; Kim A. Giombetti, attorney.
• Rekha C. Fazio, Olyphant, v. Carmen A. Fazio, Scranton; married Jan. 20, 2011, in Guwahati, Assam, India; pro se.
• Judith Yazinski-McMahon, also known as Judith A. Yazinski, 256 Swartz Valley Road, Spring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to William McMahon, same address, and Patrick McLane, 202 St. James Court, Mechanicsburg.
• Margaret Ann Granquist, 1045 Greenholly Road, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Sarah Granquist, 16 Roy Place, Ramsey, N.J.
• Allen and Melissa Leach, 456 Main St., Rear Left, Peckville, v. Francis Rizzo, 826 Fig St., Scranton, seeking an amount in excess of mandatory arbitration limits of Lackawanna County, including compensatory and punitive damages, together with all associated interest and costs, as well as any other such relief the court may deem appropriate, on two counts, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident April 30, 2016, at the Alder Street and Pittston Avenue, Scranton; Richard Shenkan, attorney.
• Elias Gonzalez and Delmarilly Torres, 1634 Sanderson Ave., Scranton, v. Ashley Ann Nazario and Pedro G. Santiago, 109 Scenic Lane, Greentown, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs on eight counts, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident July 6, 2016, on Montage Mountain Road, Moosic; Katie Nealon, attorney.