Global Hermetic Packaging Market Analysis Report 2022: Ceramic to Metal Sealing Dominated in 2021 with 50% Market Share - Forecasts to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 6, 2022--
The “Global Hermetic Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Ceramic To Metal Sealing, Glass To Metal Sealing, Transponder Glass), by Application, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hermetic packaging market size is expected to reach USD 6.06 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Growing defense expenditure and active research in military applications are anticipated to drive the demand for the product.
High-capital projects and steady innovation and research in the aeronautics and space sectors are expected to create a positive outlook for industry growth over the forecast period. The growing use of optical fiber devices in telecommunications is also expected to further augment the demand for hermetic packaging.
Hermetic packages in medical devices are expected to become more popular owing to the increasing demand for better healthcare services and equipment. Furthermore, technological advancements, resulting in the broader adoption of smart devices in developing economies, are expected to increase the demand for hermetic packaging.
Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. With the increasing automotive production and high demand for technology-driven vehicles, the use of hermetic packaging is predicted to increase over the forecast period. Extensive R&D activities are expected to promote the utilization of the product in automobile electronic devices, thus propelling the market growth.
Hermetic Packaging Market Report Highlights
- The ceramic to metal sealing segment emerged as the largest product segment with a revenue share of over 50.0% in 2021. Growing utilization of the product in applications such as aeronautics and space and military and defense due to its reliability at extreme temperatures, coupled with the high mechanical strength of ceramics when welded with metals, is contributing to high industry growth
- The military and defense segment was the largest application segment in 2021. Technological advancements, coupled with significant investments in defense weapons by major economies globally, are expected to propel the industry demand, thereby positively impacting the sales of hermetic packaging
- The industry is characterized by intense competition among domestic as well as international players. Differentiation of products is likely to remain a key strategy for these players. Furthermore, various R&D activities are expected to rise in the industry as leading market players are keen on expanding globally
- The aeronautics and space application segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period. Asian markets have attracted an increasing number of foreign direct investments (FDIs), most prominently China and India, making these markets lucrative for the expansion of hermetic packaging products
- Asia Pacific is expected to retain its pole position in the industry throughout the forecast period. The presence of electronic hubs in countries such as China and Japan has been encouraging prominent market participants to expand their operations in this region
- NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.
- Schott AG
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Amkor Technology
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Teledyne Microelectronic Technology
- Kyocera Corporation
- Materion Corporation
- Egide SA
- Micross Components, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Regulatory Framework
3.5. Technology Framework
3.6. Hermetic Packaging Market - Market Dynamics
3.7. Business Environmental Tools Analysis: Hermetic Packaging Market
3.8. Major Strategic Deals & Alliances
3.9. Market Entry Strategies
Chapter 4. Hermetic Packaging Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Hermetic Packaging Market: Product Movement Analysis, 2021 & 2030
4.2. Ceramic to Metal Sealing
4.3. Glass to Metal Sealing
4.4. Transponder Glass
4.5. Reed Glass
4.6. Passivation Glass
Chapter 5. Hermetic Packaging Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Hermetic Packaging Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2021 & 2030
5.2. Aeronautics & Space
5.3. Military & Defense
Chapter 6. Hermetic Packaging Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1. Regional Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2021 & 2030
6.2. Hermetic Packaging Market: Regional movement analysis, 2021 & 2030
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Key Global Players, Their Initiatives, & Its Impact on the Market
7.2. Key Company Categorization
7.3. Vendor Landscape
7.4. Private Companies
7.5. Private Companies
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1. Company overview
8.2. Financial performance
8.3. Product benchmarking
8.4. Strategic initiatives
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dr67bx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220906005776/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PACKAGING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/06/2022 10:24 AM/DISC: 09/06/2022 10:24 AM