Insights on the In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Global Market to 2027 - High Growth Wireless AVOD-to-PED Market Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 12, 2022--
The “In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market Research Report by Fit (Linefit Aircraft and Retrofit Aircraft), Platform, End-User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market size was estimated at USD 2,577.50 million in 2021, USD 2,901.50 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 12.82% to reach USD 5,316.56 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market?
- Need to provide immersive experience throughout the travel journey
- Major Source of ancillary revenue for airlines from In-flight entertainment and connectivity
- Increasing demand of connected aircraft and in bandwidth consumption per passenger will support growth
- Increase in aircraft deliveries
- Regulatory frameworks & certification
- increasing demand for customizable system to enhance passenger engagement
- High growth wireless AVOD-to-PED market
- Increasing demand of seat-centric architecture
- High installing cost for communication equipment
- Security issues
- digEcor, Inc.
- ECHOSTAR CORPORATION
- Global Eagle Entertainment, Inc.
- Gogo, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- KYMETA CORPORATION
- Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Thales S.A.
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Viasat, Inc.
- Zodiac Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/466e9f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220912005548/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT AIR TRANSPORT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/12/2022 07:24 AM/DISC: 09/12/2022 07:25 AM